what are your favourite 2023 halloween collectibles? 🔮👻💀

what are your top 5 favourite 2023 halloween collectibles?

• carnival pinwheel

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • skull glow wand

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • friendly ghost plush

Votes: 56 39.7%
  • ghostly kitty plush

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • black sheep plush

Votes: 29 20.6%
  • jacqufeline

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • squashua

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • lucky lollipop

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • green cotton candy

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • crystal ball

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • white carnival mask

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • spooky popcorn

Votes: 12 8.5%
  • sinister lantern

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • lost fragment 002.AN

Votes: 25 17.7%
  • mermaid scale halloweaster egg

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • spirit candy: vask

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • stitches (villager collectible)

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
I had planned to just sell and maybe keep a frag? Now I see the purple in the pinwheel and the crystal ball as I was in the crystal ballers? 🙈 seemed so much simpler when I just thought I need things to sell 🥺

I really like the lucky lollipop, the pumpkin head ones, the cotton candy, the spooky popcorn.

If i get enough carnival coins.....I like all the others, too!

and the crystal ball as I was in the crystal ballers?

omg i totally forgot and didn't make the connection but a crystal ball for the crystal ballers! it's really cute seeing the little collection of collectibles that relate back to past tbt event teams :lemon:

I love the cute ghost aesthetic, so my favorite is the friendly ghost plush. It'll make a great addition to the plush family.

My favorite collectible names belong to the new pumpkin duo, though! 💜

I'm a big fan of the plushies and the food, though I can only vote for 5 options so the popcorn is left out...

The plushies especially the ghost kitty and black sheep!
I'll have to wait to see what the star fragment and mermaid scale egg looks like.

I'm going to be sad that the mermaid scale egg won't have matching backgrounds with the dragonscale egg.

I absolutely love the Sinister Lantern! It's easily one of my all-time favourites.

Other than that, the two new cat collectibles, followed by the candy floss and popcorn collectibles.

I'm going to be sad that the mermaid scale egg won't have matching backgrounds with the dragonscale egg.

Now that I think about it, the aurora egg and the frost egg surprisingly has the yellow background instead of the snowy background.
The candy has a few backgrounds.

I hope the mermaid scale has the deep sea background 💕

the friendly ghost plush is my favorite! looks so shy and cute 🥹 ghost kitty is my second fav and I like the black sheep too (reminds me of muffy)

definitely curious about how the mermaid egg will look!! personally hoping for the opposite of dragonscale egg with blue/green colors

I want the dark sheep plus most, after that the kitty plush. I would need 52 tbt tho, don't know how i would manage to get that but ill try :)

I'm withholding judgment and not voting in the poll until the Spirit Candy: Vask, Mermaid Scale Egg, and villager collectible are revealed. I expect I'll probably really like the Vask candy if it's anything like what I'm imagining.

As it stands currently, probably Skull Glow Wand, Jacqufeline and Squashua. I'm glad to have another glow wand that can pair with the Pumpkin Glow Wand for spooky lineups. I'm also always up for more jack-o-lantern collectibles, am glad to see these two new faces, and hope we continue to get more in the future years. I also love their names.

That said, the selection is amazing this year and the only ones not of interest to me personally are the cotton candy and the star fragment.

I'll post again once the remaining collectibles are revealed for my final verdict on favorites.

Of the ones we’ve seen so far, my favourites are definitely the new lantern and the friendly ghost plush! I adore cute ghosts, so I was very happy when I saw it.

I’m also very excited to see the new fragment (assuming we can get it) as they are some of my favourite collectibles!

I really like the look of the pinwheel, but I don’t know what it would match well with because of its background

I love the glow wand and all the plush collectibles. I find the black sheep collectible to be particularly adorable. <3

Back