• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

What Are Your Most-Played Switch Games?

My top five!😅 Everything else is below 100

1. Minecraft: 2,855 hrs
2. Animal crossing new horizons: 1,930 hrs
3. Pokemon legends arceus: 305 hrs
4. Pokemon scarlet: 280 hrs
5. Dragon quest XI S definitive edition: 160 hrs

I was kind of shocked to see the hours were so low for NH until I noticed this thread was from 2020 during launch. I actually never looked at my hours. My NH hours wouldn't really be too accurate because I would just turn it on, go to the beach area and fall asleep to the ambience. I worked so many hours that year it was a blur and the game helped me fall asleep.

I think my most played Switch game is AC:NH. I haven't checked the numbers for myself, but I have about 1000 hours sunk into it since I started playing in July 2020. Breath of the Wild is close with ~600 hours, which is also my most played Zelda game. Most Switch games I've played have under 100 hours into it, and the only other game with more than that is Miitopia, with 135 hours.

Animal Crossing NH - 2,600 hours
Splatoon 2 - 785 hours
Splatoon 3 - 390 hours

These are just the top 3 I have!

animal crossing: new horizons - 965 hours
sea of stars - 75 hours
mario kart 8 deluxe - 45 hours
pikmin 4 - 20 hours

there's no data for super mario bros wonder on my switch profile at the moment

acnh - 710 hours
splat 2 - 385 hours
splat 3 - 370 hours
SDV - 330 hours
sky COTL - 195 hours
SSBU - 150 hours
skyrim - 135 hours
minecraft - 115 hours
BOTW - 105

everything else is under 100, i recently purchased a pc and i dont rly see myself going back to my switch unless i'm ill so rip !

Back