What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• celebrated my birthday with apple, ruby, and marshie!!!
  • went to work and gave pierce and egbert a vacation home, i really like pierce's house!
  • returned takochan's lost item (it was his shopping bag heh)
  • attended kk slider's birthday performance with ji, sparro, and raymond! their letters are always so sweet to read 🥺
  • did my usual routine of finding my fossils and hitting my rocks

• Love
Reactions: Doo
Coral Cove - April 18, 2024
  • Checked the mail; Received a letter from Nate with gift attached - Toilet, and a letter from HHA with gift attached - shower set
  • Met with Lottie and eagerly agreed to the job she offered.
  • Met Leif during his first island visit and decided to spruce up the place by purchasing flowers and shrubs from him.
  • Scattered some items around the island to boost island rating.
  • Hit all the rocks on my island
  • Dug up and assessed daily fossils; Donated all new fossils to museum
  • Picked up all the fallen tree branches around island
  • Found daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
  • Picked up shells on the beach
  • Found message bottle on beach; Contained new DIY recipe - Beekeeper's hive
  • Went and checked out the shop; Purchased items that weren't in my catalog.
  • Talked to all of my villagers; Rory shared the firewood DIY recipe with me.
  • Found and pulled all weeds
  • Participated in daily group stretching session
  • Claimed my daily bonus nooks miles from the nook stop terminal
  • Checked the recycling bin; Claimed desk mirror
  • Completed nm+ achievements

Coral Cove - April 19. 2024
  • Checked the mail; Received a letter from Poppy with gift attached - Amp, and a letter from HHA with gift attached - Rock guitar
  • Welcomed our very first guest at the campsite, O'Hare, and managed to persuade them to move to my island.
  • Mabel returned for another visit, and I aided her in choosing the perfect location for the store she plans to open.
  • Found message bottle on beach; Did not contain new recipe
  • Went and checked out the shop; Purchased items that weren't in my catalog.
  • Talked to all of my villagers; Nate shared bone doorplate DIY recipe with me.
  • Checked the recycling bin; Nothing to claim

• dug up, assessed, and sold my fossils
  • attended kk slider's concert with apple, ankha, raymond, and maple where he performed kk parade
  • stumbled across some new inspo from twitter so i was able to fill up one of the awkward spaces left... still have some other spots but i think i might just clutter it with crops and flowers i still have left on my beaches
  • made a new custom design clothing to put up at the able sisters :>

• Made a little more progress towards crafting every DIY in the game
  • Crafted all the flower & floral DIYs

I dropped off a gyroid to someone! I also did my dailies- stretching, looking for scallops... Saw Redd and Saharah too.

Coral Cove - April 22, 2024
  • Checked the mail; Received a letter from O'hare with gift attached - coffee grinder, two letters from HHA with gifts attached - microwave and rattan stool, a letter from nook inc, and a letter from dodo airlines with gift attached - DAL eye mask
  • Welcomed Sasha to our island
  • The Abel Sisters' shop is now open for business!
  • Purchased and set up a new plot; Encountered Derwin on Mystery Island and invited him to make our island his home.
  • Found message bottle on beach; Contained new recipe - Golden wristwatch
  • Checked out what both Nook's Cranny and the Abel Sisters' store had to offer; Purchased items that weren't in my catalog
  • Talked to all of my villagers; Delivered a present to Phoebe as she celebrated her birthday - dolly
  • Checked the recycling bin; Claimed sloppy bed

• filled in another awkward space :3
  • got more hybrid clones, watered my flowers
  • got some of my crops off of the beach and plopped them around
  • delivered marina’s gift to marshal
  • dug up, assessed, and sold my fossils
  • went to harv’s island, left disappointed because redd only had fake art for me
  • caught two tarantulas BLEH 😣

• planted more trees to fill up space, i just have to remember to stunt a whole bunch of them
  • dropped of gyroids and recipes off to @/mistreil :>
  • got more flowers, i still need a whole bunch but i might hop over to some mystery islands and steal some huehue
  • celeste finally gave me the starry skies rug!!!!
  • cj was also here so fished a whole lot for him
  • ruby decided to drop by
  • went over to hhp and found maddie at my cafe so i gave her a vacation home :3

Today I logged in and found cockroaches in my house, so I got rid of the ones I could find.

Spike visited me so I chatted with him a little.

I picked weeds. I sold something to Nook’s Cranny. I think it might’ve been weeds; I already forgot what I sold. 😅. I realized a bit later some of the weeds I picked were ones I wanted to stay, so I had to replant them.

I walked around the Island a little since I forgot what I did with it or who was still on my island 😅.

I took some screenshots to post in another thread.

• finished the five daily nook mile missons
  • planted more trees
  • planted more flowers
  • kicks was here and i grabbed some shoes!
  • visited a kapp'n island to grab more shrubs heh

I checked my mail on all of my characters. I also checked what they had in their storage. I took some items and dropped them for my main character or for a different character since I use them each to store something different. I want to delete one of them eventually maybe, but first I need to do storage clean up. I might not though since I think that character I was using to separate items I want to trade.

I sold some shoes a villager sent me.

I picked some weeds and killed some more cockroaches in my characters’ houses that I found.

I chopped a bell tree down and took the bells.

I talked to Quinn, one of the villagers that I don’t remember inviting. I gave her some wrapped coconuts. I got a plain do rag in return.

I talked to Megan, another villager I don’t remember inviting 😅. I couldn’t gift her anything yet.

I shook a coconut tree to get some more coconuts and wrapped them.

I visited Spike. He was making a dark bamboo bath mat. I actually didn’t have that 🥳.

Edit: Oops didn’t mean to submit post yet.

i cut down another bell tree and took the bells.

I visited Merry and chatted with her.

I visited Rudy and chatted to him and Cephalobot (don’t remember inviting either). I gave Cephalobot some wrapped coconuts; I got some full body tights in return.

I visited Kiki and chatted with her.

I visited Punchy and chatted with him.

I sold the tights and do rag at Nooks.

I baked some bread and coconut cookies.

I shook another coconut tree and picked up the coconuts.

Last edited:
  • dug up, assessed my fossils
  • got stung by a wasp </3
  • caught a tarantula </3
  • visited brewster and had some coffee
  • went over to valentia to talk to celeste
  • marina asked to move out 😔
  • gonna plant more shrubs and flowers to fill up space

I played a bit more; here’s what I did:

I went to work at HHP. I visited some of the facilities to see what I already did.

I picked up a DIY on the beach of the glowing moss dress, which I didn’t have 🙂.

I bought a doll that I didn’t have yet.

I scanned Claude’s card and decided to do his. I forgot they request it to be designed a certain way first. I was hoping to design it the way I did at harv’s studio a year or so ago. I did it quick and since the game won’t let me do it right now since he’s sleeping, I’ll redo it tomorrow (don’t want to TT). It’s funny since they let me contact him to do the vacation home lol.

I visited Raymond and chatted with him.

I got some more items from my house and storage and dropped them for one of my other characters to put away.

April 27 🌷
Came on today mostly to do a trade but I may as well do a little work on my island as well!
-First of all I put away the VERY out of season ice sculptures that I had at the front of my island
-Cleaned up some overgrown flowers
-Talked to all my villagers
-Teddy was sick so I brought him a medicine and he gave me some farmer overalls as a thank you
-Emptied my mailbox
-Squished all the cockroaches in my house 🤐
-Completed some Nook miles tasks
-Gathered up some young spring bamboo for crafting since my storage was empty
-Collected some more flowers from my rainbow garden for crafting purposes
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Coffee at the Roost, it was popular today as Wilbur was there and Tommy stopped by!
-Took a trip to Harv's Island to see what Redd and Kicks were selling. I bought a gallant statue from Redd and a green clasp purse from Kicks

Today I learned a trick from @/Mountain_Elements that involved giving wrapped fossils to villagers to unlock new catalog items. Unfortunately the trick wasn’t working for her so she made a thread discussing her problem, which was how I discovered the whole thing. I ended up with some new catalog additions:
  • Some orange coveralls with arm covers from Zucker
  • A purple relay tank from Reneigh
  • A black pilot’s uniform from Toby
  • A pink shanty wall from Broffina
  • A pastel party garland from Bill
  • A lime sleeveless sweater dress from Kieran Kiki
  • A black floor seat from Twiggy
  • A green fishing vest from Carrie
  • A red plover cardigan from Elvis
Completing the catalog is a long-term goal for me, so I don't think I'm gonna be doing this for a while since I also have to complete my Critterpedia and museum.

Back