What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

I‘m really going to try to keep up with this thread better than I did with the accountability thread, though I could stand to get back into that one too. I need to start eating more of a Mediterranean diet/anti-inflammatory diet.

Today so far:
Breakfast - a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with whole milk
About to eat for lunch: Farfalle with homemade Alfredo sauce (my Alfredo sauce is the best 😌)
I’m clearly not starting my anti-inflammatory diet today.

Dinner - 2 home made burgers.

Breakfast: Leftover beans/rice/veggie dish from dinner last night
Lunch: Same as above, plus more leftover sauerkraut with a veggie patty. Had a peanut butter sandwich (and a handful of saltines) as a snack later.
Dinner: Homemade oven fries with the last of the leftover guacamole from the other day

Breakfast: Skipped

Lunch: Four cheese ravioli with chicken, diced tomatoes and onions in marinara sauce, Lipton Green Tea Citrus, and a few Cadbury Mini Eggs

Dinner: Club wrap, Dr. Pepper, and some more Cadbury Mini Eggs

Breakfast: A blueberry muffin
Lunch: Tofu scramble wrap with cabbage, red peppers, and mushrooms
Dinner: Roast cooked in mushroom soup, cheesy shell sidekicks, and sesame broccoli

breakfast: skipped it
lunch: oatmeal with oat milk
snacks: pistachios, carrots with hummus
dinner: steamed broccoli and chicken with white rice, soy sauce, and sriracha

I ate some noodles and chicken nuggets today, but that’s it. I wasn’t too hungry.

I know I can’t put all meals in yet, but want to get a start in so that I can come back later and update it:

Breakfast: Ka’Chava shake
Lunch: egg with cheese and sautéed green peppers.

Breakfast: Ka’Chava shake
mmm yes ka'chava hehe

honestly seeing this thread made me remember that I literally never eat three times a day lol 😂 might sound like a bad thing but it's been like that for me for a long time and I seem to be able to handle it fine. in fact eating 3 times in a day is often too much for me.

and I regret to inform that despite being awake for like 2 hours at least I still haven't eaten anything yet 😭 I need to stop doing that oof

Me and my partner are doing the same thing! Easter didn't help, I still have 3, eggs to get through haha.

I never usually eat breakfast but as I stayed up all night gaming because I'm an idiot, at about 5am this morning I had cunchy nut chocolate and hazelnut granola (which is incredible).

I skipped out on lunch, and for dinner I'm planning to have Thai red curry with chicken and jasmine rice, and some broccoli and peas on the side

mmm yes ka'chava hehe

honestly seeing this thread made me remember that I literally never eat three times a day lol 😂 might sound like a bad thing but it's been like that for me for a long time and I seem to be able to handle it fine. in fact eating 3 times in a day is often too much for me.

and I regret to inform that despite being awake for like 2 hours at least I still haven't eaten anything yet 😭 I need to stop doing that oof
Ka’chava is honestly so good. It’s too pricey for me to get for everyday, but I get a bag and do every other day to every two days and make it stretch.

Breakfast: Glass of raw milk and desiccated organ supplements.
Lunch/Dinner: Grilled tri tip steaks and another glass of raw milk.

honestly seeing this thread made me remember that I literally never eat three times a day lol

It's actually much healthier to not eat constantly.

Breakfast: Cranberry apple tea, strawberry muffin
Lunch: Sub meat wrap with cabbage and cucumber
Dinner: Leftover roast with rice and frozen veggies

Breakfast: honeydew melon and coconut soya yoghurt. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: falafel wrap, salad, crisps, and chocolate. Ginger ale.

Dinner: chips, battered sausage, and onion rings (takeout 🔨). Tropical soft drink.

Started a new job today, had an apartment viewing right after work, and my bento-style lunchbox was missing so I needed to replan lunch on the fly. Rushed and stressful day. Gonna run a bath and pour a glass of wine. 🍷

Breakfast: honeydew melon and coconut soya yoghurt. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: falafel wrap, salad, crisps, and chocolate. Ginger ale.

Dinner: chips, battered sausage, and onion rings (takeout 🔨). Tropical soft drink.

Started a new job today, had an apartment viewing right after work, and my bento-style lunchbox was missing so I needed to replan lunch on the fly. Rushed and stressful day. Gonna run a bath and pour a glass of wine. 🍷
You're into bentos? If so, you should totally post some ideas! I've been trying to get into bento making but it's so overwhelming.

I need to cut down on my portions and up my veggie consumption, but don’t we all?

Yesterday’s log;

Breakfast: instant oatmeal with almond butter and cinnamon
Half a pear

Lunch: chicken schwarma, basmati rice, eggplant moussaka with way too much sugar, carrots, hummus, and two falafel

Dinner: spaghetti and a very basic ground beef tomato portobello sauce

And then a whole bunch of snacks and desserts that were not part of the prompt (vanilla scone, Bambas, lemon madeleines, sesame sticks, Trader Joe’s herb popcorn, cheddar cheese stick…)

i've had some danish pastries in the last few days and i'm missing the bakeries already. we aren't going2 be crossing paths for a lil' bit 😔

breakfast: cereal and some peanut butter
lunch: steak pie, peas and cheese
dinner: carrot nd coriander soup and a slice of toast. also lil' peanut butter snacko

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: macaroni with cauliflower cream sauce and buffalo chickpeas, and a crispy protein bar.

Back