Splatoon What is your main weapon?

I always get attacked for this but tentatek splattershot lol
My mains in splat2 were splash-o-matic and gold dynamo, but both of those weapons got messed up in this game and don’t work the same so I can’t enjoy them. And it’s kinda hard to have fun if you’re not using a shooter weapon so I just settled with tentatek splattershot 🤙🏽 gootuber is also fun to use

for me, its the Luna Blaster Neo as primary main, Krak-On Splat Roller as secondary main, and Bamboozler 14 Mk 1 as tertiary main, and 2/3 of those weapons have outfits dedicated to them.

splat duelies through and through, i desperately want more kits for it. duelies on grind rails is like the most fun thing ive ever experience in splatoon and i hope they bring back ark polaris or use them for splatfest stages. the shifty station in splatoon2 with grind rails is my favorite special map to this day. sad that my main sucks now in 3 :/

I've found that I like the rollers best! I get weirdly fixated on covering up every speck of ground that I can, so there's something incredibly satisfying about how cleanly I can ink with the rollers haha. The big swig roller has been my go to lately.

My favorite mode is Salmon Run, so is it cliché to say that nearly all of them have grown on me at this point? I feel like I don't really have a main. I do tend to use Custom Jr. for turf, but the splatanas are super fun (I am bad with them though), and I like the chargers, other shooters, rollers, brushes, etc.

Except hydra. I hate hydra.

For Splatoon 1, my mains were: Splash-o-Matic, Corikora Roller, and most of the Splatlings (mainly Heavy Splatling Remix)
Splatoon 2 is: Foil Flingza Roller, L-3 Nozzlenose, and Heavy Splatling Remix
Splatoon 3 is: Heavy Splatling, Explosher (maybe?), and TRI-STRINGER!!! I love tri-string so so much!!!

Back