What is your Switch Icon?

This is mine at the moment. Love Ceruledge
318245751_10229180640202443_3294715432724679413_n.jpg

504D9673-13BA-41A1-A49D-3CBE23817EE4.jpeg

I’m using a Paldean Wooper with an orange and blue background (my favorite color combination!)

Mines this one:
View attachment 469177

I’m also using one of the black Splatoon 3 borders but I only have my phone right now so I can only show the circle version of my icon that cuts off most of the border. I actually grabbed all of the Splatoon 3 ones available but I specifically use this one as it’s closest to my octoling in game. The background is just a basic pale blue as I found most of the Splatoon ones too busy and bright.
I didn’t realize I missed some of the Splatoon 3 icons. 😭 It looks good though!

I'm really loving these new Fire Emblem Engage icons! My current icon is Princess Hortensia with an Elusian background. I know a lot of people find her annoying and her design is way out there, but that's precisely why I love her. :giggle:

ervarmk.jpg

If anything, I mostly have Splatoon icons.I used to have Pearl as my profile icon before getting the new one via Switch Online. The non-Splatoon ones I have is Meta Knight and Raymond.

My current icon is just old Agent 3 (or the Captain if Splatoon 3 is your first game). I won't be changing it anytime sooner.
IMG_20230221_075836.jpg

Switch pfp's.png

These are all my current ones! I had Callie as my main one for a long time, but Chief is going to be my main until the foreseeable future 😂

Gotta represent my girl Panette.
BC156D6F-03D4-4278-A7DC-AB0EF5A67F0B.jpeg

She’s a crit. hitting beast in FE: Engage, and I like her spooky aesthetic.

I have a switch only since last summer and I have not had the opportunity to play a lot (even if I bought too many games because of the summer sales and I wonder if I will ever play them😭). In any case, I selected one of the initial icons that is this beautiful Pikmin:
e9dc97ea48de0ab1f8a84273d4a76805--plays-friends.jpg

Mine is currently pretty generic.

And can I just say...I have serious complaints about the NSO icon creation in general. Like...why are we limited to only using characters and logos with backgrounds and borders from the same sets? Why not let us mix and match? - Also...how did they not release any Pokemon icons for Pokemon day? (Sure seemed like a no-brainer to me). So many frustrating aspects of the entire service, tbh. - Also, incredibly frustrating that they stay locked into one franchise for so long. (If you don't care about one franchise, you still need to sit through wave after wave of icons from only that franchise). - None of it feels optimized for a desirable user experience.

Anyway...my current one is this:

FqGX9gJaMAAwKYa.jpg

Bringing this back because it's an awesome thread to be honest.

pO1hGNz.png

"Hey, everyone. I'm Griss of the Four Hounds, and you're watching Animal Crossing." :lemon:

It was Yoshi for a while and I think I just recently changed it to Kirby

(or it may be vice versa lol)

Back