whats the best island kapp'n has boated you to?

Technically the shooting star island, but since the moss and vine ones have cool new recipes, I consider those better. I have a lot of star fragments already and meteors happen on my island too.

The shooting star island is amazing, I like that the rocks dispense fragments from the different months, it really helped me to be able to craft some zodiac furniture I didn't have the materials for.

For me it would have to be a tie between the vine/moss island and the star fragment island. Personally, I like the star fragment island. Countless shooting stars, zodiac fragments in the rocks, and a Celeste diy all in one package? Yes! However, for my island's theme I really need vines and glowing moss and their respective diys. I still haven't collected all the diys yet so Kappn taking me to that island and restocking vines and moss is really a blessing.

Yes, the rare island types are time locked until you reach a certain date in-game for each island with your character. For people who've been playing the game for over a year (or TT'd so their island was created over a year before the in-game date), this isn't an issue, but in your case you wouldn't see most of these rare island types for months.
According to this data (Section: Kapp'n, Subsection: Details) we would have to permanently stay in the future.

Note that this is based on player create time (a new profile on a 5* island will not be able to go to rare islands for some time), and game time at the time that you talk to Kapp’n (you can time travel forward to unlock but going backwards will lock them again).

I'm definitely finding Kapp'n islands to be pretty disappointing in how they were implemented.

The shooting star island along with the snowing island and the one with vines/glowing moss.

went to an island with glowing moss and vines ! i reset my island mid-october so idk if i'll be able to head to the cherry blossom or star fragment islands but i'd like to!!

I finally got the shooting star island and I just can’t believe how many star fragments I got. So far it’s definitely the best mystery island I’ve visited. ✨

Even though my island is still experiencing fall, I was pretty happy to land on an autumnal island today because it had lots of pine cones laying around!

I made it to the shooting star island, I’m pretty sure that’s the only special island I’ve been to.

I've been to the moss and vines island, the tomato island, and today the maple island. I like that the DIYs on the beach change with the special islands!

I went on my 45th Kapp'n boat tour for my 2nd character, and for the first time he brought me to the Money Tree island.

I don't play much anymore but my best island so far has been the moss and vines island!

i got the star island last night and i was AMAZED!! it was so cool!! i even thought about making a thread on here just to talk about how cool the star island was!!
it was so cool to see all the different colored fragments from the rocks!
2021122017415600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

My favorite so far was the shooting star island. But I also enjoyed the cherry blossom island and the winter island. It was just really nice to get all of those fragments out of the rocks, which I was not expecting. I think I had the NM task to hit a rock and did it while I was there and was just like WOAH WHAT?! That was pretty cool.

On my old island, he took me to the shooting star island once! I loved it.

Haven't unlocked kapp on my new island yet, i'm looking forward to that first island trip!

Back