Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Stardust Easter Egg
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Summer Shell
Light Blue Balloon
Moon Ball
When I saw these worked in the game I got so happy! I was looking forward to collecting/displaying them but also scanning them for items to decorate. Eventually, I'd all the original Animal Crossing series and even some from other games, cards, etc!
Which ones do you've?

From animal crossing I have: rover, tom nook, isabelle summer, digby, reese & cyrus, k.k, mabel, blathers, lottie kappan, (angry mole)

I also have the purple squid, and hoping to get some more so i have the whole collection!

I got the whole regular AC amiibo figure set, all the Nintendo character ones that were compatible, Sanrio card set, and the few cards that came w/ Amiibo Festival.

I don't remember who I have in amiibo cards, but I have the sanrio cards and the Reese and Cyrus duo amiibo figures.

i hvae a variety of splatoon amiibos, i have a reese or Cyrus amiibo figures somewhere and a kk slider one, and i have amiibo cards of o'hare, lolly, fauna, sylvana, and marshal, and a dj kk card, and a tom nook amiibo except he broke off the stand..

I have some Animal Crossing figures and cards though I don't remember all of them since they weren't used recently. I have some Zelda Amiibos but all of them give W. Link. I also have the Sanrio cards.
And of course, I have Amiibos of Callie, Marie, and an Inkling.

I have Mable, Tom Nook, and Timmy & Tommy
I wanted more, but the prices blew up after new horizons came out....
They were $3 each when I got them lol

Back