Which villagers are LGBT+?

Here's my headcanons:
Bangle is bi imo because she always asks me to deliver gifts to Ken, and whenever Ken is sick, she is usually in her house reading, and she does the same to merengue. Coincidence? I think not!
Ken is straight and seems to like Bangle.
Judy is probably straight as well as she likes to sit on the bench with stitches and once they were drinking a smoothie together too 💜
Ankha is also probably straight as she does the same thing Judy does with kabuki.
Fang is probably either bi or pan as he basically sits on the bench with anyone and everyone, even Bangle sometimes.
Whitney I like to think of as non binary, as I'm not sure if it was a glitch or not, but Bangle referred to her with they/them pronouns, and I respected it, so much that I made it her greeting "I'm nonbinary!" Still, glitch or not, Whitney will definitely still be my favorite female wolf no matter what pronouns she goes by 💜
Kabuki is straight.

All of them
😂
Nah I’m joking I consider Olivia and Ankha to be classy lesbian cats and Fang and Kyle to be boyfriends (Kyle bi, Fang gay, this is based off of New Leaf dialogue between them)

I like to think of Lolly as a lesbian too just because I think it’s cute and she’s relatable xD. I see Rosie as straight, she really gives me 😍 boys vibes. Erik seems too head in the clouds to even think about romance xD, Scoot’s in love with himself xDDD

Also Julia is deffo trans and I think she’s awesome. I just didn’t mention her at first because she’s not on my island :)

Sasha is whatever gender he wants to be with his unisex names in all the languages and I support him

Last edited:
My headcanons:
+ Muffy and Étoile dating on my island. Étoile is bi and Muffy is lesbian.
+ Lolly and Kiki own a vacation home together. They're both asexuals and dating long distance. They also own the cat café 'Feline Fine' on the HHP island together :3
+ Julian is a beautiful gay unicorn and I love him to bits.

+ Bob is bi, but not really interested in relationships. He doesn't want to share his food and he had to choose between his bugs or partner last time and he couldn't go through all of that again. ;-;
+ Dobie is straight, had a wife, she's no longer around, as a retired detective he's looking for what happened to her.
+ Bella is pan and that is me absolutely projecting myself onto a blonde, peppy, goth mouse I relate to. :)
+ Diana just reminds me of my grandma, who's straight, as far as I know. lol
+ Lucky is asexual/aromantic. I don't see him as being interested in anything with anyone no matter what they are. lol
+ Frobert, I honestly don't really spend enough time with him to get any sort of ideas about him. :(

I also super agree Julia and Papi are both trans. Oh! And I immediately thought bi when I saw Quinn, probably the colours. lol

Gracie is non binary, As in the Japanese game their referred to as a male but western titles they are female.🏳️‍🌈
-Gracie-animal-crossing-new-leaf-36928531-900-1640.jpg

I don't really speculate on things like this, but Julia is transgender. Also I guess Gracie, Saharah, and Blanca might not be cisgender since they're all male in Japan but female everywhere else.

cherry is a lesbian. she just is.
on my island, tangy is definitely a girl liker. julian is also gay but we all knew that
i don't have much else that others haven't already said honestly!! shino trans sasha trans (nb/genderfluid/whatever) gracie trans blanca nonbinary/agender etc etc. i agree with everyone here. it's just fun to interpret character relationships and interactions on your island in general and lgbt headcanons are always perfect <3

all of them
some little things i have in mind:
  • on my island, since they moved in (they were both 2 of my earliest villagers) megan and wendy have been very very close. i think they might be smitten with each other. idk about megan but i think wendy is a lesbian.
  • gayle, of course, as mentioned previously.
  • pietro, julian and ed all seem like gay boys to me. and many other people. i think that's been discussed already.
  • i saw a theory a while ago that carrie is trans. i don't remember the exact reasoning, i think it had to do with her coloration in comparison to real life kangaroos and their sexual dimorphism. similar to how julia is seen as trans due to being colored like a peacock and not a peahen.
  • i don't think there were any male kangaroos until new leaf? i think the male kangaroos are also trans, even though they don't have joeys.
  • i think marcie is also a femme lesbian. she and gayle were both early villagers (marcie being a starter) in my new leaf town and i got very similar vibes from both of them (and not just because they're both normal type)
  • i think sasha is non-binary, specifically androgynous. this is mostly because my gf is androgynous and really likes him (and yes they are okay with me calling them my gf don't worry about that)
another funny thing is: for fun when i started playing i made a lesbian flag hoodie and t shirt to display in able sisters, they've been in there ever since. which leads to a startling amount of my villagers wearing lesbian flag clothes. when octavian wears his lesbian flag shirt i feel like i'm talking to an oblivious old man who just thinks the colors are neat and nervously wondering if i should tell him what the colors mean.
(i personally don't like the idea of headcanoning male characters as he/him lesbians if you want to tell me to look at it that way. but that's another can of worms.)

I noticed that in New Leaf, Uchi/Sisterly villagers were referred to by "they/them" pronouns, so I've always figured my sisterly villagers were non-binary. I have Ursala on my island and she's my non-binary (or could be genderfluid) bear. I am also non-binary.

Julian is the gayest horse in the universe, imo. I promise.

Sasha, as others have stated, is genderfluid or non-binary. He's a 'femboy' (I hope that's not insulting - if it is, I'll delete it).

Cherry's a lesbian. I whole-heartedly agree with that.

CJ + Flick being the obvious couple.

Oh, and Tiffany's bi.

I really don't see Flick and C.J being anything more then friends...

I always saw Julian as a trans or queer. But hey l shouldn't judge because he is naturally a unicorn which mostly suppose to be girly and pretty, plus he never stops flirty with me and having interest in my other girl citizen.(Really want to know is there a way that can go away?)
Post automatically merged:

Gracie is non binary, As in the Japanese game their referred to as a male but western titles they are female.🏳️‍🌈
-Gracie-animal-crossing-new-leaf-36928531-900-1640.jpg
sounds like Japan can't make up their mind

I'd like to think that Genji and Kabuki are MLM as a headcanon ^^

Back