• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Who is your favourite of the new villagers?

Favourite new villager?

• Total voters
Petri looks very interesting to me. I wonder what she looks like with different glasses?

tbh the other villager designs dont appeal to me
I bet they have little butt eyes.
unknown.jpeg

Tiansheng is my favourite out of the lot! Cutest monkey design i've seen. Ione and Marlo are close seconds. Tbh I like all of them, I'd be happy to have any of them on my island.

Ione for me! The squirrels are one of my favorite villager species so I'm happy to see a new one. Other than her Sasha is super cute as well.

Definitely Shino! I love her, I can't wait to dress her up haha

Also rip I thought Sasha was a girl, but the Japanese name is Mitchel so I'm guessing Sasha is a boy

For me, I'm going to say it's easily Sasha because I love bunnies, cute sparkly eyes, and the name! I'm also into cute things so Sasha wins, hands down! I definitely would love this bunny on my island since the few glimpses we seen of them in the Direct and each of them was just really adorable!

I also really like the designs and look for Ione (definitely love the cosmic theme for her! <3), Quinn, Chephalobot, and Shino too as far as other villagers goes but so happy to see them!

I love Tiansheng and Shino! I didn't notice Tiansheng until much later but he's easily my favorite favorite because I love that he's based off of the legend Sun Wukong! 😍

These are the 4 I'm going hunting for come November 5th:

Tiansheng
Shino
Sasha
Ione

I think I am going to have to say Petri because I really don't like Mice (chadder is the only one I am ok with), but this one I really like.
I also really like Marlo which I assume will be smug but you never know. soft spot for hamsters...

Shino is my big fav, but I also really like Sasha and Ione
Post automatically merged:

Shino is my big fav, but I also really like Sasha and Ione

I'm in love with shino and sasha !! i never really bothered to buy the amiibo packs but this time im def gonna drop a couple bucks to try and get them 😅

I’m in love with Sasha. They’ll totally be invited to my island.

I’m also going to invite Faith. She was an islander on GameCube, and I’m shocked they brought her back! It’s almost like there’s a nintendo spy lurking around the forum!
Does anybody remember Faith the Islander Koala from AC Gamecube? She was my fav and I was sad that she only appeared in Gamecube verison only.

latest

Bleh, posted in the wrong thread. I still love them about the same levels, but I'm thinking on them too much. I really am starting to think the males might actually all have Fashion hobbies which is pretty exciting for the only gender barriered hobby to be taken down.

Last edited:
CEPHALOBOT MY BELOVED!!!

When I first saw him, I SCREAMED. We only have a total of 3 octopus villagers if we're excluding the Splatoon amiibo one. So now we have 4! I'm so happy! I love all the octopus villagers and they definitely deserve more love!!! I can't wait until the cards drop so I can splurge on packs so I can get my angelic Cephalobot <: I wonder what his personality type will be!!

Close second would be Sasha or Tiansheng. They're both so cute! ^^

Going with Petri here. If she's snooty like others say, I'm going to replace Diana so Petri can move in. (There's nothing wrong with Diana, it's just that she's gotten stale to me.)

Another reason I want her is so she can be in a relationship with Raddle. They may not have the same interests but I ship them for sure!

I voted Shino, her design really inspires me since she's based on the japanese folklore and it matches my island esthetic.
Though, I find Sasha really cute and I'm curious to see him in game.

In general I think animations of the villagers are an important factor for knowing if you really like them or not. I can't count the amount of times I was surprised by a villager ingame, either in a good or a bad way.

Honestly? I'm having a bit of a hard time. I really like Ione's astro design, but the tail (or rather, its lack of an actual visible swirl) throws me off. Whenever I look at it, I either want to pencil the swirl in or get a rubber to erase the entire tail, haha... 😅

Sasha is very cute, but feels a little "too cute" for me, if that makes sense. I usually don't aim for characters that are obviously "meant to be" popular, unless I REALLY like them, which is why Shino, for example, is completely uninteresting to me, despite looking great.

With that being said, Petri's design is so cute. Look at the little nose, the glasses and the smile. :blush:

Off topic: The discussion about Sasha's actual gender only makes me remember how much I find it sad that villager types are gender locked. I want sweet guys, strong girls, cranky ladies and peppy dudes lol... *sigh*

Absolutely Marlo. look at Him

Sasha is a close second. they remind me of a fizzy lemon lime drink

Back