• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Normal Villager Tier List

my-image(2).png

EA8A39F1-6C23-4EFA-AD75-43FAE3885828.jpeg

I could easily have a whole normal town if I wasn’t careful (and I almost did playing new leaf lol). There’s very few of them I don’t like. Deena is a least favorite bc she replaced tangy in my city folk town. I was too young to understand I could stop tangy from leaving, but boy was I pissed when deena moved in lol

I really love a lot of the normals design so this was hard. Bertha and Kiki both have a special place. Coco freaked me out as a kid so much. That's why she's at the bottom.
my-image (2).png

C9CD8489-8837-413E-9C47-AA9BBB8ED258.png

I love the two yellow pups so much haha
Normals are my favorite, I have to actively stop myself from getting more than 3 normals in one town ):

44261436-029C-4F35-A84F-DA27B1DD3770.png

here only to spread positivity and love for my gurl Deena <3 she's actually so cute, notably even more so in NH than ever! I like how Deena (at least in Beacon) tends away from the middle-of-town aerobics and prefers to hunt bugs or relax by the water! She maintains a very unique niche of activities VS my two other normal villagers atm.

Note that the tiers had to be buffed slightly (no D tier here) because normals are generally great.

S is my far and above will-go-out-of-way-to-meet neighbors. Currently both reside at Beacon and so I’m sorta locked out of getting any more normals, haha.

A+ is where I’d turn next; a mix—some I’ve known from previous titles and really liked, plus some I think are extremely interesting but never had the joy of meeting! I think most of these gurls have looks that lend well to their personality as well.

A is kind of a split of A+ where I’d be happy to start a town or randomly meet them, but A+ is just a biiiiit more hoped for. B is somewhat a lesser denomination of this as well, (Includes many overly-visible neighbors) but I would opt to invite the former groups.

C is mostly villagers I don’t think lend well to their personality (Hazel, Alice and Marcie imo) or I’m personally not as interested in. Again, don’t really dislike any of them, but my priorities were set way earlier, so I prolly won’t have a town with these girls.

TLDR: QUEENA, Cocohyes, and a bunch of sweet gurls. They did normals good this time around tbh. Their personality is simple but not so flat.

Last edited:
Some normals are pretty meh, they just slap a color and call it a day. But looking back, I would give Sylvanna an S tier and move Celia wayyyyy up.
download (3).png

my-image (7).png

Normals are my fave type designs

ETA: I am genuinely shocked to see some people have Jambette as an A or even an S. I thought she was like...the most universally hated villager and I'm very surprised.

I'm curious to hear from the A and S people (or even the B) why she's so high on your list cause I find her terrifying.

Last edited:
Looking back, I think normals have the overall best design, seeing as how large my S and A tiers are!
Nana and Flurry being criminally underrated, but I'm very biased because they've been some of my best friends in CF and NL respectively.
my-image (1).png

Normals are my fave type designs

ETA: I am genuinely shocked to see some people have Jambette as an A or even an S. I thought she was like...the most universally hated villager and I'm very surprised.

I'm curious to hear from the A and S people (or even the B) why she's so high on your list cause I find her terrifying.
My Jambette bias was originally my ACGC experience. IDK she really just doesn’t seem hideous imo and jived really well with the writing in that game. Admittedly, the newer normal archetype doesn’t work as well as before with her, so it’s some OG bias for me haha.

It's hard to really mess up a Normal villager, you know? They're so lovable
View attachment 262965

Okay, these tier names WIN this trend, LOL.
(Also... I’m glad I’m not the only one who is not feeling the Kangeroos... those little ones In their pouches who make the same exact expressions yet are never once mentioned in their dialogue/lore creep me oooout.)
Post automatically merged:

3C320319-2263-47D4-A12C-1ACCBB40FC90.png

Here’s mine!

Last edited:
I suppose this one could be quite controversial
my-image (1).png

Back