Normal Villager Tier List

my-image.png

This was a lot of fun to do. I’m clearly very picky about me S tier lol. I also realize I have a preference for certain species.
A77E6300-D1C2-4160-8C88-E37197D2ABE5.jpeg

10D5E7DD-7833-4BCC-A046-22E9E4157D02.png

Had I not found Lily on a mystery island, she’d either be in tier A or B. She has really grown on me so much that I think she deserves a spot next to two of my favorites Kiki & Lolly (who I never had).

I don’t care much for the designs of alligators, bears, goats, chickens, bulls/cows, elephants, mice, pigs, most horses, most birds, parrots, kangaroos, koalas. Also, I don’t like villagers that wear a a lot of makeup.

normal gals always coming thru. i love a lot of them tbh so my s/a/b/c tiers are all welcome in my town. coco and marina are just who i vibe w/ most rn. the normal personality is so BLAh in NH so i’m hoping coco makes it more interesting.
DC1D668D-3DF9-4407-BFDF-381037FD91A0.png

1593391144763.png

I LOVE normal villagers, they are like my favorite villager type, so many great designs <3

The normal villagers are my favourite designs. I have Marina and Pekoe right now. I let Tia go a while back but I'm kind of missing her, then there's Meringue. I think I need another island.

normal.png

woah im actually surprised to see that marcie is consistently ranked low in tier lists :0 personally i think her design is really cute + female kangaroo species look so unique especially since they have babies (reasons why shes become a dreamie of mine lol)
not hating on anyone! just surprised hahah

eh.png

S Tier: Want actively.
A Tier: Would keep them.
B Tier: They could stay for awhile.
C Tier: Ok.
D Tier: Would actively move them out in favor of another.

DCE6401C-1FA7-44F3-A0A5-421781A70D46.jpeg

Honestly any of the villagers in tier A and probably some in tier B could end up moving to S if I meet them in game. Fauna would have been Tier B, if I hadn’t found her in my campsite and invited her and now I love her to bits! And Alice I saw while island hopping and regret not inviting. Her freckles! So cute!
I do have Flurry now. She might be S (which I think of as probably never moving out) and might be A, where I ended up putting her for now. Sorry bb!

Back