Zen Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Light Brown Scenery
Light Brown Scenery
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Plum Blossom
Light Brown Scenery
It's been a long time since I've seen Tiering, and I thought, why not Tier the sisterly villagers? I wanna see Yours!
Make your Tier- Sisterly
✓✓ Updated Tier with NEW villagers
Mine: Quinn and Faith were forgotten
my-image.png

Last edited:
as you can no doubt see I most certainly have a bias towards sisterly villagers haha
sisterly-ranking.png

they're probably my favorite villager personality, I relate to them a lot. there isn't really a sisterly villager that I actually dislike. S tier includes some of my favorite villagers of all time, A tier is ones I really like but they're not quite S tier, and B tier are ones I'm slightly indifferent to but I still like them a lot.
only one I ranked kinda low is Ursala and that's bc she was a rude snooty villager in AC:GCN and I have unresolved ties and conflicts w her lol, if I had her in NH and got to hang out w her and see her sisterly personality I would prob end up liking her more.

also am I really the only person (besides possibly @/Pyoopi) who genuinely loves Rocket? she's one of the few gorilla villagers I actually like.

edit: I also somehow didn't notice that Quinn and Faith were missing?? especially considering I literally have Quinn on my island and I love her sm 😭
so Quinn would def be S tier for me, and Faitg would prob be B tier since I like her but the fact that her face is a different color from the rest of her body has always kinda thrown me off lol

Last edited:
sisterly tier.png

These are always fun, we definitely need way more sisterly villagers! Currently Flo is who I've got on my island and I would like to try out Phoebe once I unlock the ability to customize villager homes (I just hate her lava house so much).

oh, fun! i really love the sisterly animals for the most part!
katt and renee specifically are super special to me. i did a pride piece with katt once!

my-image.png

my-image.png

Here it is!

Sisterlies are my fav villager personality! Frita and Phoebe are on the top because they're the only ones I've played with so far, to be honest. I don't villager hunt/play with amiibo a lot so in both NL and NH for the most part I ended up only getting one sisterly per game. And I liked them so much that Frita has a permanent place on my island 🏝️ ...and Phoebe... poor Phoebe, because on my NL town, Starfell, I have already decided to let everyone move on their own (when they ping me I always let them move out) and I can't make myself make an exception for my girl Pheebs.

The other girls are based on looks mostly, but also if they look fun. Ursala's in B because she's cute but she was rude to me on my GC town. When you get to the koala thing before the penguin on C tier (idr their names LOL) they start gettin' uggo. I still love sisterlies tho. Now that I'm looking at it again the chicken 🐓 kinda looks cute

Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 6.22.00 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-02-18 at 2.36.03 pm.png

Faith, Ursala, and Charlise top tier uchi

edit: updated mine.. tier lists are weird for me in that my opinions on some villagers change based on how I feel at the moment. So a couple of villagers have moved up or down on my tierlist already!

Last edited:
I find it so hard to rank villagers, especially because I don’t think any of them deserve to be bottom tier! I haven’t met all of the villagers, so I had to base it on design as well. Overall, I love the sisterly villager type though. They are really sweet and funny, and often quirky too.

my-image 2.png

these are super fun! i’ve missed the tiering threads haha.

574A385B-7AB0-4BD5-B546-E995B1AE18AF.png

the designs are hit or miss for me, but i love the sisterly personality itself! the dialogue is a good mix of funny and heartwarming, and i love the “hard on the outside, but soft on the inside” aspect of them! sisterly was one of my favourite personalities in new leaf, because if i was close enough friends with a sisterly villager, they’d give me medicine whenever i got stung by wasps lol. i always thought it was so sweet, and that it really helped make them seem like a tough, caring big sister. i’d love more sisterly villagers!

and don’t feel bad that you didn’t notice some of the sisterly villagers missing from the first tier list — i didn’t notice at first either, and i literally have quinn on my island. 🤣

JUSTICE FOR PAULA WHO WAS NOT IN THE FIRST ITERATION OF THIS 😤
i refuse to speak on sisterlies without the presence of mother
also yes i chose violence in my tierlist and i will stand by it

my-image.png

Sisterly is my favorite personality. (In my head I still call them Uchi, like we did on Tumblr in my New Leaf days. Wait, did everyone do that or just me? I can't remember...) They've got a perfect combination of sass, sweetness, and humor that feels like a genuine personality (food and sports do not a personality make). They make me laugh and they feel real because they're imperfect, but trying to better themselves without taking themselves too seriously.

Wow I am waxing poetic about sisterlies and they deserve it all. Best girls <3

my-image-10.png

One of the best personalities dialogue wise, but their designs leave a lot to be desired. So this list does not mean I think a villager is actually an A tier, just in comparison to other sisterly villagers.

Back