• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Are there any sites you got banned from?

twitter twice. the second time was for making a new account after being originally banned. to this day i dont think i should have been banned but twitter sucks anyway !! 😖

I got banned for a bit on Club Penguin cause when I was making an account I used a username then wanted to add my birth year at the end but 96 was taken so I just used 69 don't why I would swap the numbers over I was a kid haha.

I actually got banned because it was "sexual" my username was something like catprincess69 hahaha and I contacted customer service and they said your name is impropriate you need to change it then never let me fix it so I forever had the basic username with the P then numbers after :(

Although I haven’t been banned from any site within the last ten years, I have been banned from one discord server already.

I’m banned because the mods think I’m a pervert.

Actually, the real reason why I was permanently banned from that discord server is because a post I made sounds like I’m trying to stir up drama. For a peaceful server like that, they take it extremely seriously.

I haven't been banned from any. I have been censored a couple of times via Facebook. But it doesn't take much to make anyone upset there. Just have an opinion about anything and there you go.

I got banned over a misunderstanding from a professional wrestling forum once.

Basically, I said something that was interpreted completely falsely by one of the moderators as a "threat". (Which was hilarious to me...because, it couldn't have been further from the truth). - When I got the email, I laughed out loud. It was absurd. I didn't even know which post or comment they could have possibly been referring to...and when I did read the comment in question, it really was just kind of funny that someone took it that way. - After contesting it, everything was cleared up...and I still post on that forum today.

i almost got banned from a roblox restaurant role playing game (soro’s) several years ago. i didn’t do anything disruptive other than jumping on tables. the staff put a stop to my tomfoolery after they threatened to ban me but let me off with a warning.

then i was banned from a cafe rp because i was apart of a youtube raid. <-- dumbass kid moment in my dumdum stupid era

THEN i got banned from a religious forum because i was asking too many repetitive questions.
(pretty sure i was having a mental health episode during this time for various reasons)

(don’t judge, all these things happened 4+ years ago)

the ban that started it all: miiverse

Last edited:
never gotten banned! I'm more of the helpful type, so I just trade for items and give them to poor people (mostly on Animal Jam)

Yeah never been banned from any place. But I have gotten warnings for dumb things like Sally. I used to use Miiverse way back when and it was decent for its time, but the amount of redtape was ridiculous. I got warnings all the time. Like one of the Splatoon ranks is smokin'? So when I got the game I posted a screencapture of the rank and captioned it as 'farthest rank so far' and my post got deleted/I got a warning. I think it was because of the rank smokin' and so some karens freaked out because smokin' = smoking.

There have been a few discord channels that have so few members but some of the strictest moderation. There's no reason for that level of policing. That's how you lose all your members. Especially if the community is so small to begin with.

I was about to say no I've never been banned from anywhere but then I remembered I got my Pinterest account suspended shortly after joining for "spamming" (all because I was new and I was excited to start saving lots of pins at once) but I submitted for a ban appeal and they unbanned my account like 22 hours later.

my friends and i got banned from a discord server for trolling it back when i was in elementary school. immature of us ik but we were 12 years old and also very bored in class.

other than that, i don't think i've been BANNED outright from any websites lol.

I haven’t been banned from anywhere, but I have been warned multiple times for venting too much about my mental health in support threads or vent channels on other forums or Discord servers.

Nope. I haven’t. I hope it never happens. I’ve seen a lot of cat accounts get temporary bans for something dumb though like one of my cat account friends sometimes says violins — their account is a humorous one and if you scroll down and look at their posts, you’ll see nothing suggesting anything bad; all you’ll see are cat pictures and videos. Twitter support was always terrible even before it became x but now i think a human doesn’t look at the report cases. So considering that, there is a chance it could happen some day.

Last edited:
I remember getting banned from the chat of a Pokemon site that probably doesn't exist anymore. I didn't like their chat, anyway.
I also have this vague memory of purposely banning myself on a virtual pet site I didn't like when I was a lot younger.
I almost got banned from Neopets for spamming in their forum, also when I was young.
If anything else happened, I can't remember it.

There’s another server on Discord I got banned from - Mollycord. This time, I’m not guilty. They’re unjust and excessively harsh.

I remember around 2020 I got temporarily banned on Scratch (a programming language website) for participating in an external wiki that attacked Scratchers (that's a term for a user on Scratch BTW) on there. The funny part was that I—and other wiki editors at the time—thought we were doing the right thing and giving them constructiv criticism. Looking back at the articles, boy were we wrong! XD

I haven't been banned from anywhere since I was 12 years old. I was an annoying kid though.

I got a couple warnings here. Both for 'image reply'. It wasn't intentional. This is the first forum I've used with that rule, and it's very easy to forget. I suppose it's nothing too serious. I don't like them being permanently etched into my profile though.

Back