Can I duplicate my flowers??

1.I never asked that.2. I asked if I could duplicate to the whole site but your just simply flaming me. 3.You still haven't answered my question whether your comment was funny? (*Slaps Nicole in the face*)4. I don't need a good speach to make it work.5. I'm not using you as a duplicating machine, see your stiring the pot AGAIN! As far as I'm concerned your just being complaintly rude, and it doesn't even sound like your opinions at all. It sounds like you have no manners at all, like I said I was asking a question yes or no, but your just making a big deal once again. Yeah maybe I don't stay to my words but I still wanna talk to you at least a couple of whiles.

Nicole_AC. said:
5. I'm not using you as a duplicating machine, see your stiring the pot AGAIN!

uh, yeah you do! the other time you want to duplicate at my town, then you never want to talk to me, then you want to talk to me, and the first thing what you say, is the question if you could duplicate at my town!

Nicole_AC. said:
and it doesn't even sound like your opinions at all
it is, it's my opinion, i give my opinions about hacking and duplicating

Nicole_AC. said:
like I said I was asking a question yes or no, but your just making a big deal once again.
Lucy said no, and gave her opinions why not, because she said it's hackin or is similar to hacking or whatever, and then you are gonna say that it's not hacking and such things, so who is making the big deal?

Nicole_AC. said:
3.You still haven't answered my question whether your comment was funny? (*Slaps Nicole in the face*)

it's not like i hit you in real in the face, it only means that you was logically pawned/owned
question answered?

Nicole_AC. said:
As far as I'm concerned your just being complaintly rude
you can think that if you want, i know it isn't so.

Nicole_AC said:
2. I asked if I could duplicate to the whole site but your just simply flaming me.
who is flaming who, now you know how it feels!
because you are flaming other people you know!

How am I flaming other people xD? Are you that nosy? And still that comment was rude so don't be like that. It's not the case about Lucy its you, and yes you are making a big deal xD

How am I flaming other people xD? Are you that nosy? And still that comment was rude so don't be like that. It's not the case about Lucy its you, and yes you are making a big deal xD

xD you really don't know what you did, do you? xD
well, you said things about Lucy and Cloud, remember it now? or need some more explaination?

What?? You make no sense at all. Cloud is my best friend so don't envolve him into this situation. What did I exactly do to flame them? People do make mistakes you know, but I guess you don't understand that? If you don't like it on this forum then why not just go back to the dutch one? Also what has my life and my friends got to do with you? You really are a nosy person XD I'm just gonna end it here, because your still just making big deals that aren't really nessercary! Anyone else wanna have a moan because it seems as though they do?

What?? You make no sense at all. Cloud is my best friend so don't envolve him into this situation. What did I exactly do to flame them? People do make mistakes you know, but I guess you don't understand that? If you don't like it on this forum then why not just go back to the dutch one? Also what has my life and my friends got to do with you? You really are a nosy person XD I'm just gonna end it here, because your still just making big deals that aren't really nessercary! Anyone else wanna have a moan because it seems as though they do?

they told me theirselfs XD
i didn't start about it, they told it to me XD
and by the way, i never said i didn't like this forum, by the way, it isn't true what you are saying, i like it a lot on this forum!
and your life and friends has nothing to do with me, the only thing is, they told me that, and i tell you that you flamed them then, and you wanted to hear who you flamed, so i only gave answer on the question XD

Nicole_AC. said:
I'm just gonna end it here
yeah, finally i agree wit you, we should stop it the conversasion here XD

Wow you actually listened to me for once xD And no I didn't flame them your just making it up to stir the pot more. GOODBYE!

Lol, don't get it. Why making a problem?
Nicole, you can duplicate your flowers in my town if you want? :)

Thank you Niks, do you think that duplicating is hacking? At least someones being nice. My info's on my profile! Open your gates and I shall be round.

Duplicating isn't hacking, it is more like cheating. It is a glitch in the game. If you don't want to duplicate then you don't do it. You live in England, so it is an hour earlier. Maybe you can come tonight? :D

lol nik, you are on this forum too? XD
i thought i recognized the name xD

Thats true.

okay that'll be alright. Could you come to mine and then duplicate from there (if you agree on that)

I'm not sure lol, so I'm guessing that you come from the netherlands? I'm happy to play now!

We'll see. Tonight i'm going to Choco, Maybe you can come to? Then you can duplicate. =)

Yes, I have Choco on my list. But I deleted him and I have Paco now, which is his other profile :L

What flowers do you want to duplicate? If it's regular flowers, I have tons of flower bags that I no longer need.

I'd prefer your town to dupe items, as I have tons of hybrids (all legit, no duping or hacking involved).

Back