• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Can I duplicate my flowers??

I don't hack so I don't even know how the hacking even got involved into the conversation xD But thank you! I'm actually trying to plant my whole town with flowers but some people aren't being very helpful!

You can rest assured that I help people with flowers in any way I can. I have experience when it comes to hybreeding.

Well......are you free now? Considering that you have spare flowers could you come over and plant some for me, or maybe I could visit your town?

I can duplicate flowers! I duplicated bells and flowers before, so yeah.

Info in my wonderful siggy :)

Great, I lost my watering can in a Wi-Fi session and more than half of my hybrid garden flowers died. All I have left are lots of regular flowers :D

Since the subject is still up, I successfully bred orange roses for the first time in CF.
I normally just bought my hybrids off of people on TBT. lol

BellBringerGreen, which can was it? Gold, silver or regular? I could dupe you a silver or golden can.

Prof. Gallows, if you still WiFi and want to spawn hybrids the "right" way, I'd be more than happy to lend you a hand.

I used the have the normal one. Well technically, my friend gave me the gold one but we got disconnected.

I would like the gold one, so I can get golden roses.

I'm siding Prof. Gallows. It's not hacking, she hybridded them all by herself. Plus, you can get free hackd items without being a hacker! Who said she was going to sell them anyway? Duplicating is cloning, she didn't use a hackers' source!!! What's so bad about duplicating?!

Since the subject is still up, I successfully bred orange roses for the first time in CF.
I normally just bought my hybrids off of people on TBT. lol

Wow. I'm actually starting to recieve a lot of hybrids from crossbreeding them. But the funny thing is that the only hybrid that I'm not recieving is the orange roses! lol!

I'm siding Prof. Gallows. It's not hacking, she hybridded them all by herself. Plus, you can get free hackd items without being a hacker! Who said she was going to sell them anyway? Duplicating is cloning, she didn't use a hackers' source!!! What's so bad about duplicating?!

I really don't know Bloobob I think that's the highlight of the arguement XD

I'll be your duplicating partner if you still need one. I've been wanting to practice it myself. To share rare items like the throwing beans.

Back