• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

coffee vs. tea vs. energy drinks

I prefer coffee of the three, but I don't drink any of them all that often! Coffee is more of a weekend treat for me than something I drink on a workday (unless I am absolutely desperate and need that caffeine buzz).

hmm.. does soda count? I don't drink any of those. I live off of Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coke... and several others.

Coffee. Sometimes energy drinks. Tea I drink more to relax.

I feel like the only person on the planet that doesn't like coffee. I don't use anything to wake up in the morning, but I do love me some unsweetened iced tea. It has to be fresh brewed, not the carbonated stuff or the bottled kind. I don't like energy drinks at all. I am actually kind of sensitive to caffiene. I can't drink too much or I get heart palpitations. I also won't drink the tea too late in the day as I can't sleep if I drink it within 6 hours of bedtime, or if I drink too much of it.
It is crazy because years ago I used to drink Coca Cola like it was water, but I can't stomach it anymore. I cannot stand the taste of soda or super sweet beverages. I pretty much just drink water, with the occasional iced tea or tart lemonade.

to be entirely honest, i don't think i've ever HAD an energy drink. or maybe i just don't have it all that much.

i can't say the same for coffee and tea though. i drink those a lot lmao.

I drink a coffee every morning and then tea throughout the day. The smell of energy drinks alone makes me feel sick so I definitely know they’re not for me :’ )

I like mint or chamomile tea most days to relax. I only like iced tea if it's green tea or black unsweetened.

tea. don't like coffee and haven't tried enough energy drinks to have an opinion of them.

Coffee is the main fuel of my life
I love to start the day with a good and hot cup of coffee
I know it sounds like an addict but injust cant bare to start the day without my caffeine flush on the blood

coffeeeee i need my dose of coffee every morning or i cant function lmao.

i drink tea to relax! it’s really soothing on the throat and i love how it makes me feel.

I don't actually like either coffee or tea (which is probably a bit off a crime as its so stereotypical of Brits to like tea 😂 ) so I'd pick energy drinks but it could only be lucozade, can't stand the taste of other energy drinks like red bull or monster and I mainly only drink it every now and then due to been prone to low glucose.

One of these is not like the other two. Honestly, I have to go with energy drinks. I hate coffee and tea is only good on occasions. It also depends on the type of tea.

I'm a green tea drinker but I don't drink it everyday or necessarily use it as a wake up routine. I just really like how it tastes and go for it when I want something beyond water.

I have never had an energy drink and have only tried Coffee like once haha. I bet I would love Coffee in the same sense that I would love soft drinks, but I just don't try them more because if I do like them… I know its not the best for me. However everything in moderation! I love a good warm brewed tea though! 🫖 🍵

I don't think any of these beverages wake me up: I have good tolerance to caffeine. I don't sleep a whole lot, but I don't depend on drinking those to stay alert or anything. 🤔 I mostly drink coffee, but I would like to drink tea. I probably don't know how to make it good or something, as with any beverage you brew, there's a right way to do it, you know! 💡 Just don't add milk or sugar: I like my drinks dark 'n' bitter. 😋

Back