coffee vs. tea vs. energy drinks

None of them. I used to drink iced coffee all the time and energy drink every so often but decided to quit using caffiene. I've been trying to get my energy from fequently drinking water and eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains, seeds, etc. It's been working out much better for me.

In primary school had so much Monster I jumped off a garage roof but it wasnt high but Jonas is a snitch and Mama beat me with her shoe LOL

i've never had an energy drink before i think? but i love iced coffees and iced teas. if i had to choose between the two i'd pick iced coffee over iced tea!

I don't drink energy drinks. So for caffeine content I typically go coffee. Personally tea is more of a relaxation drink.

Tea is the best! When I'm waking up I'll usually make a black tea like english breakfast or earl grey. I don't really like energy drinks and coffee is just okay.

I don't drink energy drinks or coffee. The smell of coffee is pleasant, but I don't care for the taste. I actually only had it one time when i was really little. Like a toddler probably. It was at some party and I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I just went up and drank someone's coffee thinking it was coke. It wasn't mine. I guess I was never taught manners lol. It was really bitter and gross.

I do like tea, but years ago I was drinking too much of it and was close to getting really bad kidney stones so I had to cut back. Now I mostly drink water, but occasionally tea.

Coffee gives me life~ I like energy drinks but they're too dehydrating for every day use. Tea is just okay.

I love the taste of coffee so it's my go-to for a morning wake up drink. Later in the day if it isn't available I'll settle for an energy drink. I wouldn't drink energy drinks in the morning, though.

I drink a cup of coffee every morning to wake me up, but I’m not even sure it works anymore probably just a placebo effect at this point lol because I tend to get sleepy again 1-2 hours later then I go make myself another cup. I like to drink hot tea when I’m sick and I like iced teas every now and then. I can’t stand energy drinks, they make me gag.

Coffee for the morning, and tea to relax in the afternoon. Although, when it’s cold, I like having decaf coffee for a change.

None of them. I hate coffee so much (I love how it smells but I can't get into the taste), I also dislike tea, and while I could appreciate energy drinks most of them are sodas and I can't handle bubbly drinks. So I just wake up and eat candies tbh

i used to drink coffee but that doesnt agree with my stomach or teeth, so i drink matcha now, it gives me more energy than coffee

Mainly coffee, but I also enjoy iced green tea in the mornings.

I used to drink energy drinks but stopped because they made me too jittery.

the bottom of the list is definitely energy drinks. i don't get the appeal honestly and i think they taste really bad most of the time like red bull and monster drinks. i tend to watch a fair amount of game streamers on twitch and i always see them promote energy drink powders which just makes me dislike energy drinks even more.

i go back and forth between coffee and tea since i enjoy both pretty much. i make my own cold brew most of the time. these days i tend to enjoy matcha tea so i've been drinking that.

i love the taste of coffee but it always gives me anxiety, so usually i'll drink matcha

I don’t drink any of those; also, I’m never awake except to feed my cats 😅. I have some juice that are supposedly energy drinks but I still doze off while still drinking it. I never tried coffee and I won’t try the one my dad drinks; the smell of his hazelnut coffee bothers me. Tea I’ve tried (generally) but never any to wake me up.

I generally prefer coffee when it comes to giving me energy. However, if I want something to relax me I will want aromatic tea. Herbal, non-caffeinated tea is the best really, especially when hot with a little honey. Coffee is different. I need lots of milk and sugar if I want to drink it. Of course if its a high quality coffee I will drink it pure but in most circumstances that won't happen because most coffee I get is of the low quality. I don't drink energy drinks at all. I think I drank a Red Bull one time and hated it.

Back