Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🚨

Hi there. Interested in trading in a planet glow wand and Frost egg for credit please?

Enquiring what the credit or paid TBT may be for trading in a sweetheart egg?

Hi there. Interested in trading in a planet glow wand and Frost egg for credit please?

Enquiring what the credit or paid TBT may be for trading in a sweetheart egg?
Hello! Trading in the Planet Glow Wand and Frost Egg would give you 8713 credit 🎉

The Sweetheart Egg is already being sold so it’s currently not accepted for trade-in. The currently accepted collectibles are contained within the spoilers :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hello! Trading in the Planet Glow Wand and Frost Egg would give you 8713 credit 🎉

The Sweetheart Egg is already being sold so it’s currently not accepted for trade-in. The currently accepted collectibles are contained within the spoilers :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you. I would like to trade those 2 in for credit please.

Forgive me for being stupid. I am very fond of my sweetheart egg and wish to enquire about the sweet heart balloon. 😁

Edit* planet wand and Frost egg sent.

Thank you. I would like to trade those 2 in for credit please.

Forgive me for being stupid. I am very fond of my sweetheart egg and wish to enquire about the sweet heart balloon. 😁

Edit* planet wand and Frost egg sent.
Thanks so much for trading in! :) and no problem at all!

I haven't put a value on the sweet heart balloon since none have sold before. The Sweet/Bunny Balloon seems to be going for 1K so I'd be happy to offer double that - 2,000 in credit for the sweet heart balloon. No worries if that's not enough, I'm just not sure but thank you for asking about it either way!!

Back