Design Our Next Balloon Collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok forget everything I've said - please consider: Blathers balloon!!!!!! How cute would it be together with Celeste plush 😭

IMG_6112.png

IMAGINE:
1715685714661.png

I was drawing the balloons during class yesterday and my friend next to me asked what the hell I'm suddenly drawing balloons for. Explaining the concept of collectibles and contests on tbt to "outsiders" never gets old. 😂

1715685811641.png

I’m going to be boring lol but I’d LUV to see the other ombré balloons to release.

Rad bunny/heart/traditional
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer the bunny so I guess that’s my suggestion on this one actually sorry but you get my idea here
more gradient balloons would be great! I'd love to see fresh and cool hearts.

1715696275402.png
1715695356943.png
1715695876340.png
(I tried)

OK, here’s my last and final suggestion.

How about a gradient balloon with these colors and instead of the 10, we put a 20
IMG_3653.png

IMG_3590.jpeg

Here is my quick or tried to be quick until the dog jumped up on the bed and messed up my sharpie, and I had to get out the paint pen to try to erase it…. 20 year bday balloon

Last edited:
lol. Went back and edited my three suggestions as I really didn’t need a project today, but I just really wanted to draw these!!!

Once again, please excuse the horrific oops on the 20 year one because my dog jumped up and completely messed me up so I had to get out the white paint pen to try to fix it since my white out is dried out😂😂😂

IMG_3593.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back