• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Do you have one?

Yeah... but I only have the Metroid demo. I like how it plays GBA games better than my SP. The colors are a whole lot more vibrant.

Tyoshi said:
Yeah... but I only have the Metroid demo. I like how it plays GBA games better than my SP. The colors are a whole lot more vibrant.
I have one with the Metroid Prime demo and SM64DS. I never owned a GBA game, so I'm going to buy some soon!

Bulerias said:
I have one with the Metroid Prime demo and SM64DS. I never owned a GBA game, so I'm going to buy some soon!
Is SM64DS any good, I'll probably get it for Christmas? A couple of my friends have it, and they liked it.

I don't own a DS yet, but I hope to get SM64DS and Madden 2005. I love pictochat! I got to play it at Gamestop yesterday. I could draw on it for hours.

Since I didnt preorder a DS I'm buying one for $210 on eBay!

:blink:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Since I didnt preorder a DS I'm buying one for $210 on eBay!

:b]
Lol. I preordered online, but it was taking too long for it to ship (It was December 1st already). I just cancelled it and bought one at Wal*Mart.

With everyhitng (shipping, etc.) Ill probably get it for $230.

If only I had enough money a month ago. <_<

When? If it was close to the release it makes sense. (I have to go now)

I live near some cities. But that doesnt matter because I was in Wal-Mart on Saturday and I saw 1! So I bought the last one.

Back