Trading dt: rose crystal | 250 tbt tip

Hey! I'd be willing to trade my angel wings potion for your pink hammer! lmk if that works for you :>

Hey! I'd be willing to trade my angel wings potion for your pink hammer! lmk if that works for you :>
hello c:
that would work with me! i was wondering if you could add though? it doesn’t have to be anything expensive, i just want to even out the trade ^^

hello c:
that would work with me! i was wondering if you could add though? it doesn’t have to be anything expensive, i just want to even out the trade ^^
I didn’t even realize the prices of the hammer, I’m sorry! Do you see anything here that you’d like? (I just want these collectibles gone ahaha)

I didn’t even realize the prices of the hammer, I’m sorry! Do you see anything here that you’d like? (I just want these collectibles gone ahaha)
noo don’t worry about it!
i’ve seen the pink toy hammer sell for 2k-4k, and it hasn’t been entered into the spreadsheet… i don’t even know its worth :c
Post automatically merged:

i wanted to know if you’d trade the following items?
-
IMG_4562.png

-
IMG_4560.png

-
IMG_4561.png

(dinosaur is 100% optional ^^)

Last edited:
i’d be more than happy to trade those 3! would you like any messages on them? :3
omgg thank you so much 🥺
i’d like a message on the dinosaur, but the potions are fine without it! lmk if you’d like a message on the hammer ^^

omgg thank you so much 🥺
i’d like a message on the dinosaur, but the potions are fine without it! lmk if you’d like a message on the hammer ^^
No problem!! Those three have been sitting in my inventory for ages, so I’m happy to rehome them :3 And any message is fine on the hammer!!

No problem!! Those three have been sitting in my inventory for ages, so I’m happy to rehome them :3 And any message is fine on the hammer!!
thank you so much!
i’ll be sure to cherish the collectibles c:
i sent sent the toy hammer over to you ^^

thank you so much!
i’ll be sure to cherish the collectibles c:
i sent sent the toy hammer over to you ^^
I also sent everything over to you, thank you again!!

hi! i have a rose crystal, but it's not in the date you wanted if thats okay ;w;

hi! i have a rose crystal, but it's not in the date you wanted if thats okay ;w;
hi again c:
that’s totally fine with me! lmk what date it is and what you’d like in exchange ^^

Last edited:
hi again c:
that’s totally fine with me! lmk what date it is and what you’d like in exchange ^^
it's a month after your desired date unfortunately (i usually buy towards the end of events lol), sept 28 😭
if you're okay with that, would 1.5k tbt do? 🤔 in the collectible tier list it's between 1.5k-3k and the last sale i could find was at 1.6k tbt hehe
lmk tho if you have another price in mind!!

it's a month after your desired date unfortunately (i usually buy towards the end of events lol), sept 28 😭
if you're okay with that, would 1.5k tbt do? 🤔 in the collectible tier list it's between 1.5k-3k and the last sale i could find was at 1.6k tbt hehe
lmk tho if you have another price in mind!!
that’s totally fine with me!
i’d rather get all collectibles, and then get preferred dates after c:

that’s totally fine with me!
i’d rather get all collectibles, and then get preferred dates after c:
awesome! do you want a message on the rose crystal? ^^ im otw to work so it might take me a few mins to send it hehe

Back