Shop ❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

KainAronoele

Back from 3 year hiatus
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
White Rose
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (131) +
❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

WELCOME TO
qPc06va.png

T0EcBNf.png

Shop Status:
2cMNyHU.png

CURRENTLY CLOSED TO WORK ON RLCs AND REMAINING
TBT ORDERS I HAVE TO DO

Due to people seeming more excited about my traditional bleh more than expected, I've decided to make a shop (yes, that means I'll have 2 shops by next month...)
Reason being... this will be TBT and RLC options for traditional artwork, while my other shop will be RLC only and be of my figurines and jewelry.
Just seems more organized, ya know..

So! Let's go over some rules and things you should know..
1. The obviously s***. No stealing, being rude, being impatient, being a troll, canceling orders after I've started on it... All of that fun stuff.
2. I sometimes take a bit to complete orders. Though my other shop isn't open yet, I do still have orders I need to complete, so I can't always do these right away.
3. As usual, RLC comes first - this being said. I do sometimes get bored of the RLC orders and drift to my other stuff, meaning my TBT orders. So I don't completely ignore you, it just might be a bit longer to get done.
4. I'll have 3 slots for each section, and no waitlist cuz that will just overwhelm me.
5. Don't be afraid to CHAT IT UP!! I'm usually a pretty lonely person.. Boyfriend's always out, parents work during the day, and bro goes to school. So I'm home alone from 8am - 4:30pm. I go crazy!! So I need some ppl to talk to xD
6. I can add rules as this moves along ~

Now to the art and prices!!
Please note that it's a range mostly for amount of detail, but also so you have a range to offer from~

EPQdh7L.png

These take forever to do, and is what I'm better at, let's say.
TBT: 700 - 1200
RLC: $10 - $25 *

YA4wLXk.png

These so far have been my original creations, but now it's time to make your fantasy mash ups come true!!
TBT: 500 - 1000
RLC: $10 - $20 *

qrGGCvH.png

This vary a lot, so if wanting one of these, including that piece of the style you like/want would probably be best.
TBT: 300 - 700
RLC: $5 - $15 *

ssLkMNp.png

These don't have to be villagers, just think they're the funnest to do! ^^
TBT: 200 - 500
RLC: $4 - $7.50 *

Colored on Paper
m6L0Edp.jpg

feaPs3S.jpg

YrDPDl2.jpg

9PohSaA.jpg

Digitally Colored
yR9lSPE.jpg

4z9RTNB.png

1. Ordering through RLC, if you add an extra $2 to the purchase, I'll also ship the art piece to you!!
2. When paying, I prefer Paypal, otherwise we have to discuss other payment options.
3. Once order is accepted, I'll PM you my email to submit your payment.
4. You are priority, but still don't expect it to be done in a day or so.
5. I'll send WIPs so you may suggest any changes to be made in the process.

iQ1ExNB.png

TBT Form -
Username:
Style wanted: (Realistic, NMU, anime, etc)
Refs: (pics of what you're wanting, the more the better!! Also, if wanting from my Anime-Whatevers please include an art piece I did that fits the style you're wanting)
Details: (any descriptions, special/more info I should know or include, stuff to pay close attention to or exaggerate on, etc)
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - can also mix some of them as well)
Offer: (tbt price in between the ranges given for that section. Please consider the amount of detail you're wanting done to the piece, and what medium you want used // in order of expenses pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint)
Needed by a certain date?: (Y/N)

RLC Form -
Username:
Style wanted: (Realistic, NMU, anime, etc)
Refs: (pics of what you're wanting, the more the better!! Also, if wanting from my Anime-Whatevers please include an art piece I did that fits the style you're wanting)
Details: (any descriptions, special/more info I should know or include, stuff to pay close attention to or exaggerate on, etc)
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - can also mix some of them as well)
Offer: ($$ price in between the ranges given for that section. Please consider the amount of detail you're wanting done to the piece, and what medium you want used // in order of expenses pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint)
Extra $2 to ship to you?: (Y/N)
Needed by a certain date?: (Y/N)

R43iVbj.png

TBT - CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED
CLOSED

RLC - FULL
- izzi000 -
CLOSED
CLOSED

zXeYfnG.png

TBT - Pay half once order is accepted, other half should be paid once I tell you the piece is done, then final will be sent to you.
RLC - All should be paid once order is accepted.

Any questions, don't be scared to ask me :3
Suggestions to help improve the shop is always welcome, as well ~
THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
TO-DO LIST
None

Username: izzi000
Style wanted: Realistic
Refs:
http://imgur.com/a/fY5Qo (real pics)
for_izzi000_by_ardrey-d8njg0b.png

tumblr_nks132xQ3v1rw88y7o1_500.png
Details: His hair is curly and dark brown, but you are welcme to draw him with his beanie or the way ardrey drew his hair (he loved it). We both have dark brown eyes.
Clothes: For him any shirt he's wearing in the RL pics, he wears slim navy jeans and Converse
My clothes - Flannel shirt, what I'm wearing in the pic where our full bodies are seen. I have gauges and a septum but you don't have to add them if you don't want to.
Medium: Watercolor
Offer: $40 (already sent payment)
Extra $2 to ship to you?: Yes
Needed by a certain date?: No

Username: The Greatest Person Alive (jk it's Money Hunter)
Style wanted: Anime headshot and Chibi
Refs:
Untitled.png
Details: He's a reaaaally shy guy
Medium: Whatever you used for the toon link example in your shop :3

Username: ATotsSpot
Style wanted: Realistic
Refs: In PM named Art...lol
Details: Also in PM
Medium: Pencil - watercolor (Your choice)

COMPLETED WORK
OpRkgLm.jpg

bx8GXPG.jpg

aNIZOk9.jpg

bvctOew.jpg

Yq2SoAI.jpg

Last edited:
Could I reserve a slot while I grab my refs?

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is me reserving a slot

- - - Post Merge - - -

if thats okay

Username: cheezyfries
Style wanted: anime i think! or whatever you think it'll suit, i'm kinda guessing lol
Refs: [x] if you need refs of my mayor in-game let me know!
Details: as for personality she's really sassy, but can be really funny as well if that helps? i'd like her to be a pokemon trainer if you do that! if you draw pokemon, could she be with either (you choose whatever you think will be best!) shiny umbreon, shiny glaceon, shiny leafeon, weavile, shaymin-sky, or shiny rapidash?
Medium: colored pencil probably! whatever you think looks best, i wouldn't know haha
Offer: 600 tbt?
Needed by a certain date?: N

i will probably be able to add more tbt to that, just pending commissions currently so that's why it's kinda low!

Last edited:
This is a couple order if you are able to do couples, if not just tell me and I can make a new form ^.^
TBT Form -
Username: *Evee, Beau, and Kyle*
Style wanted: Anime, like the 7th picture down, sorry cannot copy image links on phone
Refs: Boy Fox OC Akio- http://i.imgur.com/kh5Itga.png Girl Mermaid OC Mira- http://i.imgur.com/cKXQ10D.png
Details: Could they be standing next to each other, and could Mira doing a peace sign if possible, also I would like Mira to have her legs not her tail in this pic, also could u make the red on Akio a bit darker than shown?
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - colored pencil please
Offer: 1100 tbt
Needed by a certain date?: Nope
Should I pay now or after?

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that is me reserving a slot

- - - Post Merge - - -

if thats okay

I suppose xD not sure how reserving and stuff works, but I'll include you no mater what. We cool :p lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: cheezyfries
Style wanted: anime i think! or whatever you think it'll suit, i'm kinda guessing lol
Refs: [x] if you need refs of my mayor in-game let me know!
Details: as for personality she's really sassy, but can be really funny as well if that helps? i'd like her to be a pokemon trainer if you do that! if you draw pokemon, could she be with either (you choose whatever you think will be best!) shiny umbreon, shiny glaceon, shiny leafeon, weavile, shaymin-sky, or shiny rapidash?
Medium: colored pencil probably! whatever you think looks best, i wouldn't know haha
Offer: 600 tbt?
Needed by a certain date?: N

i will probably be able to add more tbt to that, just pending commissions currently so that's why it's kinda low!

Yeah, sounds good! :D
Have any pose suggestions? And I think shiny Glaceon would compliment her best ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a couple order if you are able to do couples, if not just tell me and I can make a new form ^.^
TBT Form -
Username: *Evee, Beau, and Kyle*
Style wanted: Anime, like the 7th picture down, sorry cannot copy image links on phone
Refs: Boy Fox OC Akio- http://i.imgur.com/kh5Itga.png Girl Mermaid OC Mira- http://i.imgur.com/cKXQ10D.png
Details: Could they be standing next to each other, and could Mira doing a peace sign if possible, also I would like Mira to have her legs not her tail in this pic, also could u make the red on Akio a bit darker than shown?
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - colored pencil please
Offer: 1100 tbt
Needed by a certain date?: Nope
Should I pay now or after?

Can definitely do couples! :3
So like the kissing example's style, but more a FB piece than headshots, right?
And sounds good. Now is preferred, but either is ok, I trust you ~

And thanks to the others, I gotta get to bed xD

Last edited:
thanks! i love shiny glaceon so much even though they look really similar, but i agree. ah i haven't played pokemon in so long, but maybe one of these? you can choose whichever you think would be easier/ more fun to draw!

a. maybe my mayor sitting down and hugging glaceon by the neck?
b. glaceon sitting down while my mayor's standing, holding a pokeball or something?
c. something that you can come up with! if the other two don't work out / sound good for/to you, i trust your artistic instinct haha

thank you so much! do you want payment before or afterwards?

Last edited:
I'd love a RLC slot but gotta wait till Friday to get paid lol so I'd love to be added to the RLC waiting list if you have one c:
Also im interested in the realistic style cause those are amazing but of course everything here is ^^ anyway I'd like to know if it was possible to get a drawing of a couple and how much it'd be? if it can be done c:

thanks! i love shiny glaceon so much even though they look really similar, but i agree. ah i haven't played pokemon in so long, but maybe one of these? you can choose whichever you think would be easier/ more fun to draw!

a. maybe my mayor sitting down and hugging glaceon by the neck?
b. glaceon sitting down while my mayor's standing, holding a pokeball or something?
c. something that you can come up with! if the other two don't work out / sound good for/to you, i trust your artistic instinct haha

thank you so much! do you want payment before or afterwards?
She's a brighter more calming color ^^ lol.
I'll try choice a., but if it's a bit difficult for me, I'll try to come up with another cute idea :3
I prefer before, but I won't make it a huge deal, so pay as you'd like ~

I'd love a RLC slot but gotta wait till Friday to get paid lol so I'd love to be added to the RLC waiting list if you have one c:
Also im interested in the realistic style cause those are amazing but of course everything here is ^^ anyway I'd like to know if it was possible to get a drawing of a couple and how much it'd be? if it can be done c:
I'll just put you as reserved :3
Thank you! I can do couples, I'll just need a lot of references and a good idea of what you're wanting them to be doing. I guess if doing couples... I'm not sure if to double the price range, or make it 25% more, I just woke up though so I think my math is just sucking atm xD I guess once I know what you're wanting maybe I can see what would seem fair? Though I suck at pricing either way, lol.

>Nobody would buy my art
>People buy your art

#rekt
I'll never get a slot ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
Nonono I meant the term as you speaking of yourself, as you were unsure your art would sell for TBT standards ;3;
I can't art for **** ;_;

Nonono I meant the term as you speaking of yourself, as you were unsure your art would sell for TBT standards ;3;
I can't art for **** ;_;

Ohh, I thought I was making you feel bad D:
Either way, I want an art trade! xD special for you!

I dunno if I'm feeling it for pixels tbh!! ;n;
I'll wait for tbt slots tho tbh, I aint touched pixels for like 2 weeks lmao, I get rusty rly fast and I can't work too fast or I get even rustier lmao.

Back