Shop ❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

Np ^^
Thanks again for ordering :3 I was hoping you'd have me do that Ness. I love the colors ~
:>> Glad you like the colors, just look really great on him in Smash!

...Just a shame I'm a scrub at smash, if you've seen my clips that is ;_;

:>> Glad you like the colors, just look really great on him in Smash!

...Just a shame I'm a scrub at smash, if you've seen my clips that is ;_;

I'm a sucker for blue xD

I don't think I've seen your clips o .o
I'm not too good either though, just play to hopefully get better (plus to know ppl's players so I know how to practice against in the meantime!)

Here you go!!
bvctOew.jpg
without sounding like a greedy-greed, I don't remember if you paid or not o -o lol

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AND ASDFGHJKL
This is definitely going on my wall... IF I COULD EVER GET SOME INK FOR THE DAMN PRINTER
Is it bad that I have to ask people for ink for my 19th birthday? >_>

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE KEEPING TRACK OF THAT
I can't remember either... hell I'll pay again
How much was it? xD

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AND ASDFGHJKL
This is definitely going on my wall... IF I COULD EVER GET SOME INK FOR THE DAMN PRINTER
Is it bad that I have to ask people for ink for my 19th birthday? >_>

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE KEEPING TRACK OF THAT
I can't remember either... hell I'll pay again
How much was it? xD
I looked back to check xD You wrote 500 plus tip (don't worry about a tip :p )
And I didn't see me ask you to pay me beforehand, so I would guess you didn't. Gah, I try so hard to be organized, but I mess it all up anyway ; ^;
I'm so glad you like it though!!
If I ever have extra funds I'll definitely send you the actual piece ~
And I once only asked for art supplies once, if that counts??

I messed up for my team, lmao

I have more in the clips thread in the Smash section
That's not so bad! I mean, happens to a lot of people.
At least... to me xD and ppl I've found with, lol.
Those kills are the worst though... You're like "DODGE DODGE. COME ON!! *QUICK KILL LAST SECOND* GDI!!!!!"

I looked back to check xD You wrote 500 plus tip (don't worry about a tip :p )
And I didn't see me ask you to pay me beforehand, so I would guess you didn't. Gah, I try so hard to be organized, but I mess it all up anyway ; ^;
I'm so glad you like it though!!
If I ever have extra funds I'll definitely send you the actual piece ~
And I once only asked for art supplies once, if that counts??

500 it is!
And that would be so awesome, but you don't have to do that haha.
Idk I just keep asking my mom but all she says is it's too expensive.
"BUT MOOOOMMMMMM"

500 it is!
And that would be so awesome, but you don't have to do that haha.
Idk I just keep asking my mom but all she says is it's too expensive.
"BUT MOOOOMMMMMM"

You're so awesome!!
I honestly would love to send everyone their pieces if I had the extra money xD I have no need for them really.. and it'd be awesome to have them be able to have the actual piece.
My dad's complaining about the same thing tbh. But then goes and spends about $3k+ on a motorcycle, riding gear and a new gopro camera @ _@

That's not so bad! I mean, happens to a lot of people.
At least... to me xD and ppl I've found with, lol.
Those kills are the worst though... You're like "DODGE DODGE. COME ON!! *QUICK KILL LAST SECOND* GDI!!!!!"
You didn't notice, sob.
I grabbed Greninja after the Mac used his 1 Hit K.O move, it stopped Greninja from dying and Jiggypuff killed me and nearly killed the Mac at the last second, lmao.

Last edited:
You're so awesome!!
I honestly would love to send everyone their pieces if I had the extra money xD I have no need for them really.. and it'd be awesome to have them be able to have the actual piece.
My dad's complaining about the same thing tbh. But then goes and spends about $3k+ on a motorcycle, riding gear and a new gopro camera @ _@

:blush:
Ikr? I'd like treasure mine forever.
"She touched it... <3"

OMG SAME! Except my mom spends her money on weird stuff. She spent like $100 on cheese, then got some aromatherapy bowl from China or whatever delivered the other day.

Last edited:
You didn't notice, sob.
I grabbed Greninja after the Mac used his 1 Hit K.O move, it stopped Greninja from dying and Jiggypuff killed me and nearly killed the Mac at the last second, lmao.
Ohh. Yeah it's hard to see cuz so much clutter ; ^;
Sounds complicated though...
It looked like you were still there though and lil mac was gone, idk why. My eyes are dead though.

:blush:
Ikr? I'd like treasure mine forever.
"She touched it... <3"

OMG SAME! Except my mom spends her money on weird stuff. She spent like $100 on cheese, then got some aromatherapy bowl from China or whatever delivered the other day.
Lol, what? xD

That is some weird stuff O .o

Lol, what? xD

That is some weird stuff O .o

N-Nothing! ">~>

She's like a health nut and all about organic stuff, finding ways to "cleanse the body" and all that. She's always buying weird stuff from other countries and every time she does I ask if we're going to buy some ink yet since she had money to buy something else. xD

N-Nothing! ">~>

She's like a health nut and all about organic stuff, finding ways to "cleanse the body" and all that. She's always buying weird stuff from other countries and every time she does I ask if we're going to buy some ink yet since she had money to buy something else. xD

:p

Lol, that's how you piss parents off and make them not wanna get you the stuff xD
They're jerks! o:<

Hey guys! Jumping on because Kain asked me to tell everyone that she's in the hospital and can't reply to messages!
I'm posting this in all her threads to help her out. ;A;

Back