• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Shop ❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO FAR
And don't worry about it, it doesn't have to look like a plushie. It was just something I thought of. xD

Now I'm excited for the rest!

Awesome! ^^
Will prolly finish it up Sunday tomorrow night. (thinking it's Friday for some reason...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently a TBT slot open? Just ensuring before I jump the band wagon.

Yerp there is :p

Last edited:
Thank, thank

Hopefully I'll have enough tbt by the time you're working on it lmaooo

Well you'll have some time!
Have about 19 RLC items I gotta make @ .@
At least 8 of them by the 9th, LOL
I will prolly die before then

Username: Hyogo
Style wanted: Anime
Refs: Ness: [x] Art example: [x]
Details: Just to keep accurate to his designs, like his really simple eyes, fattish body/big head and the little to no neck
Medium: Possibly the same one/s used on the Toon link piece (Otherwise water colors would be neat)
Offer: Whatever you feel would be appropriate for the piece!
Needed by a certain date?: Nope! You've got many orders to do first and I'd love to reach the amount of bells you'd want before my piece is finished :>

woop woop

Username: Hyogo
Style wanted: Anime
Refs: Ness: [x] Art example: [x]
Details: Just to keep accurate to his designs, like his really simple eyes, fattish body/big head and the little to no neck
Medium: Possibly the same one/s used on the Toon link piece (Otherwise water colors would be neat)
Offer: Whatever you feel would be appropriate for the piece!
Needed by a certain date?: Nope! You've got many orders to do first and I'd love to reach the amount of bells you'd want before my piece is finished :>

woop woop
No problem! Toon Link was actually done on foam board, but if I can find similar material, I can make Ness that way!
Were you at least wanting Ness in that kind of style, simplicity-wise and such?
I'm also not good at pricing. So for now we'll keep it at 'Some price' xD and once it's done you can send over whatever you think is fair, or whatever you can afford ^^

No problem! Toon Link was actually done on foam board, but if I can find similar material, I can make Ness that way!
Were you at least wanting Ness in that kind of style, simplicity-wise and such?
I'm also not good at pricing. So for now we'll keep it at 'Some price' xD and once it's done you can send over whatever you think is fair, or whatever you can afford ^^
ooo rite, rip
But yeah, Ness is a simple character so a simple design would be ace! And alright, I'll pay what I can when the time comes if I don't have anything higher than 700 TBT.

ooo rite, rip
But yeah, Ness is a simple character so a simple design would be ace! And alright, I'll pay what I can when the time comes if I don't have anything higher than 700 TBT.

Sounds good ^^
Since I'm currently bumming and I hate doing realistic art when ppl are watching me (lineart of it always looks super weird, and I hate the faces ppl give me...) I can prolly throw a sketch on and maybe even line it in a few. Watercolor is a pain in the ass though, and is at home xD so that'll prolly be the part that's gonna take me a bit to complete.

Side note for others. Yes, I do know that "probably" is not spelled "prolly". When it comes to sentences like "Yeah, I'll probably go eat lunch soon." I never actually SAY 'probably' it sounds more like 'prolly' so I've gotten into a habit of typing that.
When it comes to something short like "Oh, probably." I do actually say it though xD
(Just a lil fact about me I guess. Feel like some ppl think I'm dumb cuz idk how to spell/pronounce probably :p
Carry on, lol)

Sounds good ^^
Since I'm currently bumming and I hate doing realistic art when ppl are watching me (lineart of it always looks super weird, and I hate the faces ppl give me...) I can prolly throw a sketch on and maybe even line it in a few. Watercolor is a pain in the ass though, and is at home xD so that'll prolly be the part that's gonna take me a bit to complete.
:>
Bumming is basically "anal" around England lmfao but I know what you mean, I'd hate to put something realistic looking on your plate and besides, Ness is a really ace character imo, And really? that'd be awesome.

And really? What coloring would you prefer to do? I don't wanna make it stressful for you, especially for a TBT commission.

Side note for others. Yes, I do know that "probably" is not spelled "prolly". When it comes to sentences like "Yeah, I'll probably go eat lunch soon." I never actually SAY 'probably' it sounds more like 'prolly' so I've gotten into a habit of typing that.
When it comes to something short like "Oh, probably." I do actually say it though xD
(Just a lil fact about me I guess. Feel like some ppl think I'm dumb cuz idk how to spell/pronounce probably :p
Carry on, lol)
Heh, I know what you mean, I tend to say prolly at times myself, I bet nobody thinks you're dumb though!

:>
Bumming is basically "anal" around England lmfao but I know what you mean, I'd hate to put something realistic looking on your plate and besides, Ness is a really ace character imo, And really? that'd be awesome.

And really? What coloring would you prefer to do? I don't wanna make it stressful for you, especially for a TBT commission.

Heh, I know what you mean, I tend to say prolly at times myself, I bet nobody thinks you're dumb though!

Ohgod, really? xD well glad you knew what I meant them lol.
I just mean cuz my other 2 orders (besides Pokemanz cuz I just lined his this morning) are realistic pieces so I don't really wanna work on them here.. lol.
Yup! Just trying to think of a cute pose, but one you don't already have of him xD

Nono, watercolor is fine! Just mean since I didn't bring any coloring supplies while on our trip, I can't color him now if I was to finish the lineart. And it just takes a bit more time to color than with colored pencil, so it's not something I can quickly do.. I just meant it as, though I may finish the sketch and line now, it would still be a bit before I can finish him (Mortal Kombat??) Idk, I'm just making it sound more complicated xDD
In short, I don't mind using watercolor for the piece. His colors would actually look really well with it!

Idk many ppl that do, and since I'm a bit self conscious I get worried ppl think I'm weird cuz I try so hard to type correctly with grammar and punctuation and all that but don't know how to spell a simple word xD
Idk. I'm a dork.

Does this interest you? Lol
I'm sure the thunder would kill him... but thought I'd try something xD

mB83dAj.jpg
Think I made the leg on the left a lil long, so I'll prolly fix that.

Does this interest you? Lol
I'm sure the thunder would kill him... but thought I'd try something xD

Think I made the leg on the left a lil long, so I'll prolly fix that.
Yeee boi, that looks great!
Well he shoots himself with Thunder so no, it wouldn't kill :B unique idea though!
Yeh, it does look a little big but you really paid attention to detail!

Yeee boi, that looks great!
Well he shoots himself with Thunder so no, it wouldn't kill :B unique idea though!
Yeh, it does look a little big but you really paid attention to detail!

Awesome!
And oh ok xD I wasn't sure cuz I just know in Smash if he hits himself with the ball he takes damage.
Well cool. I'll give it a fix :p

Awesome!
And oh ok xD I wasn't sure cuz I just know in Smash if he hits himself with the ball he takes damage.
Well cool. I'll give it a fix :p
:>>
Ohh, it looks like he does but he doesn't, it's just a really risky recovery option though! No damage taken :B
woop woop!!

hi! was wondering if you could do mayors in the "villager baby" style? was thinking of commissioning you one of those for my birthday in late may, i'll have to start saving up now if i want one lol, and would you ever do a full town and mayor for tbt? thanks!

hi! was wondering if you could do mayors in the "villager baby" style? was thinking of commissioning you one of those for my birthday in late may, i'll have to start saving up now if i want one lol, and would you ever do a full town and mayor for tbt? thanks!

I should be able to yeah! o .o
And probably, I'm just not sure on pricing for it xD And I'll probably make it available when I don't have so many RLCs
(my dad and step grandma have both overpowered me with orders, plus the ones I have from others!!
I'm dreading not being home so I can work on them ; ^; )

Last edited:
Sorry about the quality guys, lemme know if you want me to get better pics of them tomorrow ~
Here you go!!
bvctOew.jpg
without sounding like a greedy-greed, I don't remember if you paid or not o -o lol

Andddd for you ~
Watercolor is a pain in the ass, lol, lemme know if it looks alright though ^^;
Yq2SoAI.jpg

SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED SO I CAN FOCUS ON RLCs AND TBT ORDERS I ALREADY HAVE!!
Can still post requests if ya want, but I won't be accepting any until further notice.

Thanks for all the interest in my art guys <3

Last edited:
Back