Explain your lineup thread

I like all the shades of green in yours, and I love the Yoshi Eggs of course. ^_^

Oh I just realized you can do a line of 6 yoshi eggs now!

that on its own + a yoshi avatar would be fairly iconic

Not a massive Yoshi fan though, just a fan of dragons in general. ^_^

A red/nature theme, I originally wasn't going to have (mostly) red stuff, but someone recommended I'd buy a red Cosmo and it fits pretty well (*^▽^*)

Honestly, I just went for a colorful lineup that worked out well in the end! :D Additionally, I added a September stone to the lineup to match the background of Strange Doll more and also because it is my birth month. :)

Just a basic line up for Christmas next month. I don't really mind what the dates are on my collectibles, so if someone is selling something I would like in the future, I don't really mind what date it is. One of my dreams on here is to own every collectible I can get my hands on. :D

Same! with dream collectibles any date will do, for patterns and inexpensive ones though, I'm picky :p

Yeah, I hope one day I can own something super rare, like the flower glow wand or heart glow wand. I love those soo much. ^-^

I hope we get glow wands back this coming summer, I was planning on getting a star one but they sold out so i got a flower wand and a fair patch

It's Halloweeny c:

Thou I am going to use the Wix Candy for my new lineup for Vac?o (I make whole aesthetics for my towns. I'm crazy I know...)

^ the food collectibles are def underused sorta

- - - Post Merge - - -

I updated mine so it's all the candies together, and misc ones I like together (they kinda make an s shape)

Strange doll is one of my favourite collectables, the dark blue house was a huge triumph and the most I ever earned and paid, the cyan house goes nicely with it and both go well with my blue lineup and the eggs I will remove when I can be bothered :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot my red turnip- it looks awesome next to the doll and is super cute

My current line-up has one collectible from each holiday or event (including generic ones). They include Bell Tree Weeks, basic shop collectibles, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and TBT Fair.

My current line up is just one of my favorites featuring collectibles I really cherish and love <3

Houses were the first full set I've ever gotten when I first started on tbt so it's become a staple in my line up creations. My two dolls are named Dr.Strange and Prof. Strange. Was lucky to snatch one during shop and Excalibur was super kind to part with his <3

Galaxy egg I thought would have taken me ages to find but Alolan_Apples was sweet to part with his for tbt + collectibles!

Frost and Aurora Eggs are gorgeous so I'm happy to have been able to get them as well. And ofc my pikmin addiction can never be stopped so there's the Pikmin egg C:< I love how the eggs matches so well with the dolls hahaha!

My new lineup actually has a theme so I will explain it; each pair of my favourite collectibles has a guard :) so Samosa is guarding the kaleidoclovers, Jingle is guarding the lilies, etc!

Back