• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Explain your lineup thread

My new lineup actually has a theme so I will explain it; each pair of my favourite collectibles has a guard :) so Samosa is guarding the kaleidoclovers, Jingle is guarding the lilies, etc!

That's cute that you named your Strange Doll. Any reason in particular for the name Samosa, or did it just happen to sound nice?

I am going for a rainbow candy lineup on the bottom and I am getting pretty close, just need a green and blue candy in between yellow and purple (I have both just not the right dates) and then I am saving tbt to have the top row be Christmas collectibles when they come out this year :))

That's cute that you named your Strange Doll. Any reason in particular for the name Samosa, or did it just happen to sound nice?

The Strange Doll reminds me of my job because someone at my work has similar hair to the doll, and samosas are a running gag at my work because we get force-fed them all the time :rolleyes: it's an affectionate reference

Last edited:
My line up changes depending on the season but my main go to line up is mostly about my family. Here's my main line up:

Every Day Lineup.jpg

The birthstones from right to left are my mom, myself, my husband & my son. The fruit isn't about my family. It represents my 2 ACNL towns: peach for Cutetown & apple for Sheepish. Although after playing both towns the villagers are sort of like family. The roses are all in honor of my grandmother who is no longer with us. She & I were extremely close. I miss her every day. The Red Pikmin is in honor of my son & I playing Pikmin together. I have problems with my hands and can't play most of the video games my son plays. However I was able play Pikmin with him & we had such a blast! Pikmin will always be special to me.

Thank you to everyone who helped me build this line up!

Since I finally got my much coveted Aurora Egg, I had to make a new lineup to showcase my shiny, new collectible!

At the center of the bottom row, I have the Aurora Egg and Cool Feather as the focal points. The Cool Feather was one of my first expensive collectible purchases a long time ago and I haven't really been able to display because it didn't work with any of my other lineups. I bought the Cool Feather from MasterM64 and it's thanks to him (and of course Miharu) that I also have my Aurora Egg, so it seemed fitting to display them together.

Over the past few months, I've been working on obtaining pairs of each of the blue hybrid flowers so I've used those to surround the Aurora Egg and Cool Feather. The blue pansies are to the right of the Cool Feather. The blue violets are to the left of the Aurora Egg. The blue roses are at the center of the top row. Flanking the blue roses, I used white tulips on the right and white cosmos on the left. The blue and white combination is one that I've always loved and it seems very fitting with winter right around the corner.

So that's my new lineup and I'm loving it so much! :blush:

Since I finally got my much coveted Aurora Egg, I had to make a new lineup to showcase my shiny, new collectible!

At the center of the bottom row, I have the Aurora Egg and Cool Feather as the focal points. The Cool Feather was one of my first expensive collectible purchases a long time ago and I haven't really been able to display because it didn't work with any of my other lineups. I bought the Cool Feather from MasterM64 and it's thanks to him (and of course Miharu) that I also have my Aurora Egg, so it seemed fitting to display them together.

Over the past few months, I've been working on obtaining pairs of each of the blue hybrid flowers so I've used those to surround the Aurora Egg and Cool Feather. The blue pansies are to the right of the Cool Feather. The blue violets are to the left of the Aurora Egg. The blue roses are at the center of the top row. Flanking the blue roses, I used white tulips on the right and white cosmos on the left. The blue and white combination is one that I've always loved and it seems very fitting with winter right around the corner.

So that's my new lineup and I'm loving it so much! :blush:

Yay! Glad that I was able to help you out my friend and that you now have the beautiful egg! :D The lineup looks super awesome, the colors go so well together! :D

top row looks symmetrical well the bottom row is just my prizes possessions

After much thinking, planning things, and receiving help from many amazing people, my lineup officially has reached its final form! :D In this lineup, it symbolizes my love for AC, composes the birthstones of myself & my lovely fiancee, is a comfortable home for Henry (including his favorite kind of cake according to his mother [Teabagel]), and also has 2 of my favorite collectible which symbolizes my fiancee & I both being the 2nd child in our families! :)

Last edited:
After much thinking, planning things, and receiving help from many amazing people, my lineup officially has reached its final form! :D In this lineup, it symbolizes my love for AC, composes the birthstones of myself & my lovely fiancee, is a comfortable home for Henry (including his favorite kind of cake according to his mother [Teabagel]), and also has 2 of my favorite collectible which symbolizes my fiancee & I both being the 2nd child in our families! :)

It looks great!! I love the thought behind it and I also love how Henry basically has six houses to choose from :p

It looks great!! I love the thought behind it and I also love how Henry basically has six houses to choose from :p

Thank you so very much my friend! :D He definitely does, he definitely is spoiled rotten for sure! xD

My lineup at the moment is simple - eggs and more eggs. Bottom line is my precious wal eggs; some are gifts from lovely people, others I worked hard to pay for, and of course it matches my purple aesthetic. I always thought of getting a full line of waluigi eggs but I never ever thought it would be possible, so thank you to everyone who helped me obtain these bad bois <3 Top line is basically just some eggs I like lol Still trying to figure out what I want there haha

Last edited:
it is christmas my dude :^) temp until the christmas lights come!! jhdfjlsds

(@ peg: who did it better, me or you jk)

Back