• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

how are you feeling right now?

Agitated. It was a ****ty day overall.

Edit: Mostly bad, but a good thing happened. So I feel better.

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty good, though I am a little bummed that I work tomorrow morning.... but the plus side is I get money... I guess.

I took a break from stuff today and honestly I feel a little more refreshed and less stressed/frustrated. I did some stuff in the middle of the night so today was just a video game day for me which was just needed.
I hit my legs on a gate we have a few times this week and the lumps are still aching. I also hit my elbow on a door latch which is taking forever to stop being tender too. So still a little sore feeling I guess despite it being a few days-week since the incidents.

I’m doing okay. Today has been pretty good. Just some things I see on my phone keeps reminding me of my friend and makes my mood feel a bit weighed down by that.

A bit tense. My grandparents dropped their dog over here while they do on vacation for three weeks, and I am very uncomfortable around dogs.

I’m feeling good, just drained because I left the house to walk my kitties; leaving the house for even a little bit always drains me.

A little tired, but doing good. I need to get a better sleep schedule and maintain it. It probably doesn't help that I don't really get two days in a row off at any time from work/school. I should look at my calendar and take a mini vacation just to do whatever sometime soon.

Back