• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

medication

what meds are you on?

• antidepressants (ssris, bupropione,…)

• stimulants (ritalin, adderall,..)

• blood pressure meds (ace inhibitors,..)

• antacids

• antihistamines

• antipsychotics

• hormones

• anticonvulsants (pregabalin, trileptal)

• anxiolytics

• diabetes meds (insuline, metformin,…)

• anticoagulants (eliquis, xarelto, baby aspirin…)

• food supplements

• others

• none

• cholesterol meds

Results are only viewable after voting.
omg me too 🤡 i was convinced id become dependent and i wanted to ‘tough it out’ and hope i’d magically get better! it took me four years, not quite as long, but i do wish i’d started earlier in hindsight
This was me too! I was like I’ll get through it and the tough times just kept getting tougher 🥲 sending love and healing to you

I’m on three. First I’m on medication for my depression and anxiety. Second I’m also on a stimulant for ADHD symptoms. Third is an antipsychotic for my autism and PTSD symptoms. It’s a lot and it’s hard to keep track of sometimes.

I’m on Escitalopram as well, and have been for almost a year now. I had a psychiatric reevaluation mid last year, and the psychiatrist thought Escitalopram would be good for me to try for my anxiety. I’m taking the max dosage of it, and haven’t experienced any side effects— at least not any I’ve noticed.

It was most effective for me my first 4-6 months or so of taking it. It didn’t entirely help or get rid of my anxiety, but it allowed me to at least think about the things that bring me anxiety without getting overwhelmed, and it helped me feel more capable of stepping out of my comfort zone and less worried about accidentally embarrassing myself somehow. I think that’s mostly worn off now though, so I might ask my doctor if I can be put on something else alongside the Escitalopram and see how that goes.

Back