• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Join Date Anniversary Thread

Wow even though my 7 year anniversary was a couple of days ago it feels so unreal that my account is this old on here LOL. I was a mere immature 13 year old who got a bunch of infractions and I regret my behavior being a young teen and just plain stupid. Now I'm 20 years old in my 2nd year of college and have a wonderful job and much more mature, its crazy seeing how much I've grown since 7 years ago!

I've been here a year already??? I remember sitting in class a year ago, getting a text from my friend about a site to help me get my dream villager, and now here I am. Everyone here is absolutely amazing, even those I've never interacted with. Thanks everyone for being so welcoming when I first joined! I'm excited to see what's in store for years to come!

I was so surprised to see that I ”found” some seashells! 😯🐚 How cute!

530D10FA-2704-4F54-A499-F86594A07664.jpeg

After looking at my profile, it looks like my two year TBT anniversary is tomorrow! 🎉🌟

2EC28DB7-3C5A-4F76-BFD4-B5AB5115A95C.jpeg

I can’t believe I have been here for two years now. TBT is a wonderful community, and I have met so many sweet and lovely people. I am grateful to be able to call some of them my friends! 😊💖💖

Never did I imagine there would be this wonderful group of people who ran community events, who were so hard-working and were so passionate about them! Thank you dearly to the staff for all of their hard work.

Happy (my join date) TBT Anniversary! 🥰🎉✨🎶

Huh, It's almost my two month anniversary here. Felt like I joined five days ago

I'm a few days late for my third anniversary, but I'm very excited about it. I can't believe it's been that long! I joined not long after the release of ACNH, though I've been playing this series since Wild World came out nearly two decades ago (oof, I'm old). These last few years have been a wild ride, with more changes than I can imagine, and I haven't been able to play as much as I would have liked during it all. Somehow have never once experienced Halloween in this game, haha. I got married, moved twice, had a kid, lost my grandmother... But I am looking forward to seeing more changes coming my way, and spending more time with the amazing community here. Can't wait for my little dude to be big enough to introduce to this game himself!

This thread made me curious; turns out I’m a week late to my third anniversary. I disappeared in late 2021 though, so I’ve only really been active for a year and a half. That said, TBT’s welcoming environment, the kindness shared between people...I never forgot it. It’s part of the reason I returned.

I hope I’ll be here to celebrate next year properly.~

today marks 8 years since i’ve joined the forums <3 i haven’t been active the entire time, but joining here is still one of the best things i’ve ever done. i’m forever grateful for all of the incredible friends and memories i’ve made here 🖤

Back