• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

name your CRUSH💘

I have a few celebrity crushes, but I'll only show two of 'em. This'll come back to haunt me one day.
1715486252699.png

1715486258430.png

80s (or 90s?) Dave Mustaine and James Hetfield. ;P

baby lasagna from Croatia who participated in Eurovision.. omg he's a man 😍 I rarely fall for a celebrity but he's just got it all.. good looks, humble personality, amazing style and sings great. (please someone side with me here)

Screenshot_20240513-213444~2.png

644e0d4c6fac7dae7fc6f4048adb3f78.jpg

393e9cd53d994b4036aba9c406a4db8c.jpg

Lo and behold...my fictional character crushes I've had before in the past.

T-Bone from Animal Crossing, I've had a big crush on him forever. I designed a house for him in Happy Home Designer, and I became obsessed.
The artwork belongs to meteoturnip on Tumblr, but that blog's been password protected, so here's the link to another Tumblr blog that reblogged the fanart.

1715911634203.png

This is Ben, he's from an obscure show I loved when I was younger, called Sushi Pack. He is the human owner of the vegan donut shop called The Green Donut, which is also where the five main Sushi Pack characters live.

1715912314745.jpeg

One of the other characters who also appeared in Sushi Pack is a man-ox villain, named Paradoxter. He appeared in one or two episodes of this show.

1715913216436.jpeg

This is the very first character crush I had, when I was, like, 12. He is Director D., one of the villains in my most favorite childhood computer game, called Poptropica. Even though he is bald, and he actually wore a toupee...

1715913460943.png

Dandy, he is one of the characters that appeared in the CGI-animated season 3 revival of the Pucca series.

2024_05_16_0wz_Kleki.png

This one appears in an obscure South Korean show that may have been inspired by Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, called Catch! Teenieping. His name is Dane, he is the teacher of the school the main characters attend.

2024_05_16_0x5_Kleki.png

I also had a bit of a crush on Kaito for a little while. Even though I ship him with Hatsune Miku.

1715914644406.png

Lo and behold...my fictional character crushes I've had before in the past.

T-Bone from Animal Crossing, I've had a big crush on him forever. I designed a house for him in Happy Home Designer, and I became obsessed.
The artwork belongs to meteoturnip on Tumblr, but that blog's been password protected, so here's the link to another Tumblr blog that reblogged the fanart.

View attachment 560462
This is Ben, he's from an obscure show I loved when I was younger, called Sushi Pack. He is the human owner of the vegan donut shop called The Green Donut, which is also where the five main Sushi Pack characters live.

View attachment 560464

One of the other characters who also appeared in Sushi Pack is a man-ox villain, named Paradoxter. He appeared in one or two episodes of this show.

View attachment 560465

This is the very first character crush I had, when I was, like, 12. He is Director D., one of the villains in my most favorite childhood computer game, called Poptropica. Even though he is bald, and he actually wore a toupee...

View attachment 560466

Dandy, he is one of the characters that appeared in the CGI-animated season 3 revival of the Pucca series.

View attachment 560467

This one appears in an obscure South Korean show that may have been inspired by Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, called Catch! Teenieping. His name is Dane, he is the teacher of the school the main characters attend.

View attachment 560469

I also had a bit of a crush on Kaito for a little while. Even though I ship him with Hatsune Miku.

View attachment 560472
So cool to see someone else online who also remembers Poptropica! I have so many fond memories of playing that browser game. I think I remember the character you mentioned. I think he's from the spy island?

So cool to see someone else online who also remembers Poptropica! I have so many fond memories of playing that browser game. I think I remember the character you mentioned. I think he's from the spy island?
Yep, he is from Spy Island. 🙂

he has great taste in music. he's really funny and doesn't mind my teasing. he cheers me on and tells me im pretty and he's so sweet and actually respects me. he's okay with being vulnerable and he takes time to listen to me and tries to like my interests too. we've liked each other for months but are both too anxious to actually do anything about it. he's probably at least 7 inches taller than me and has the fluffiest brown hair and pretty hazel eyes. he doesn't like to show his face often but he has a golden smile. he loves to play the guitar like me and we talk every day and his sense of style is great and i've never felt this much for anyone as much as i feel for him. i've had deep crushes before but i'm infatuated with him.
2 years later and theres an update- We've been officially together for a couple months now and I love his company, I love him very much!

IMG_2668.jpeg

Please, give me a chance Melanie Martinez 😭🙏

Back