• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

need some good game ideas for my swotch lite

Do agreed to not spend 60$ on link's awakening. The game is the same only has link between worlds style.
Ideas l have that will suit your style of games.
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Luigi's Mansion 3
Hollow Knight
Shovel Knight
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Monster Hunter GU is good, but not so much of a relaxing game. So l would say no to that one for now.
Splatoon 2(fun without drift problems)
Rocket League(game is free)
I have more ideas but for now l'I'm reccomend those games
thanks m8 :)
and yeaah i've pretty much decided to pass on links awakening :/ i have it on gameboy and i hear it's no different besides graphics updates, soo....

Some personal recommendations, many of which have probably been stated above but it's late and I'm tired and haven't slept at all so I didn't read the whole thread.
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • ARMS
  • VA-11 Hall-A (but if you're too young for Asssassin's Creed, then you're probably too young for this one, too)
  • Sonic Mania Plus
  • A Hat in Time (though if you have a capable PC, it's better on that, because apparently the Seal the Deal DLC is not on the console versions?)
  • Shovel Knight
  • Splatoon 2
  • The new Pokémon Snap
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Mega Man 11
  • Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
I tried to give it some variety of options, but it started veering off into solely 2D platformers toward the end.

Last edited:
sooo, finally ordered my switch lite and i'm pretty hype,,,,,
of course i'm gonna get ACNH on it, but idk what other games i should get. i have a few in mind, but i want a lot of games to choose from so hopefully acnh won't be like the only game i play (which is sorta how it is now heh)

games i'm gonna get:
acnh
botw (it might suck, but i have extra joycons so the parts of it that might need motion controls should be ok)
link's awakening (maybe...)
Hollow knight

any other games i should get? and no, i'm not into stuff like assassin's creed btw (plus, i doubt my mom would let me download that, tbh)

ALSO, i was wondering if Link's Awakening is any good on the switch? We actually have the 1st edition of it on gameboy, so i mean, i could just play it and not spend another 60 bucks for the exact same thing with some graphics updates.... seems like an adorable game but if it's just the same as the gameboy version, i might pass on it lol

Pokemon mystery dungeon
Pokemon Sword/Shield
Super Mario All Stars
Okami
Minecraft
Terraria
Don't Starve
Stardew Valley
Escapists 1 or 2
Splatoon 2
Breath of the wild over links awakening for sure
Forager
My time at Portia
Mario Kart
Super Smash bros
Valkyria chronicles
Luigi's mansion
Hyrlule warriors

sooo, finally ordered my switch lite and i'm pretty hype,,,,,
of course i'm gonna get ACNH on it, but idk what other games i should get. i have a few in mind, but i want a lot of games to choose from so hopefully acnh won't be like the only game i play (which is sorta how it is now heh)

games i'm gonna get:
acnh
botw (it might suck, but i have extra joycons so the parts of it that might need motion controls should be ok)
link's awakening (maybe...)
Hollow knight

any other games i should get? and no, i'm not into stuff like assassin's creed btw (plus, i doubt my mom would let me download that, tbh)

ALSO, i was wondering if Link's Awakening is any good on the switch? We actually have the 1st edition of it on gameboy, so i mean, i could just play it and not spend another 60 bucks for the exact same thing with some graphics updates.... seems like an adorable game but if it's just the same as the gameboy version, i might pass on it lol

Try out Forager! it's a short little game but well worth the price tag imo. Valkyria chronicles if you are a fire emblem fan or rpg/anime fan, it's loads of fun!

The World Ends With You: Final Remix for sure!! Handheld mode is better than using a TV anyway so.... Also, THE SOUNDTRACK.

Back