• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

hey all, I'm looking to get some pears, peaches, and crop starters. I recently restarted so all I have to offer are bells or tickets

got them!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new here... and also at online play, so I'm not even sure how a trade would work. Do you, like, just drop stuff on the ground?

Anyways, my humble little island is missing some apple and peach trees, so I'm looking for some apples and peaches. In return, I can give pears, cherries, and oranges.

Hi! I'm new here... and also at online play, so I'm not even sure how a trade would work. Do you, like, just drop stuff on the ground?

Anyways, my humble little island is missing some apple and peach trees, so I'm looking for some apples and peaches. In return, I can give pears, cherries, and oranges.
I can give you some apples and peaches for free. Send me a Dodo code and I'll happily bring them over!

Hello! I'm looking for purple/black flowers, as I'm changing my island theme. I have tons of pink/white flowers for trade. ;w;

Currently searching for:

Orange dress
Orange Hat
Orange umbrella

(Items or DIYs work)

And -
Orange oval glasses
Orange vivid leggings
Orange pleather shoes

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:
Hello! New player looking for a few items. Oranges and pears, as well as orange windflowers, yellow and white cosmos.

Thanks!

I'm looking for peaches, oranges, and cherries. I have pears and apples and a variety of DIYs! Thanks so much.
Hello, I have peaches, oranges and cherries you csn have for free. Send me a Dodo and I'll drop them over! 🙂 Do you need any coconuts or crops?

Hey, y'all. I'm looking for the Vivid Plaza Merry-Go-Round (the blue one). Happy to trade on anything I have listed here. I also have all the fruits, all the flowers. If you want to do a trade just on Plaza items, I have both the Cool and Classic items.

Hi! Im looking for peaches and pears if anybody wants to trade? I have oranges, apples, cherries and coconuts, or maybe something else you´d like?

EDIT Gottem!

Last edited:
hello :) I restarted my island recently. Peaches are my native fruit, cherries are my sister fruit, and I have pears from mom. if someone has apples and oranges, I would appreciate it very much. I can trade a full stack of peaches and cherries in return, or 10k bells. tysm!

Hi! I restarted my island a bit ago and I'm looking for the wheat field and cruiser bike items

Happy to trade though I do have kinda limited items. I can order any of the sanrio stuff :)

Hi! I restarted my island a bit ago and I'm looking for the wheat field and cruiser bike items

Happy to trade though I do have kinda limited items. I can order any of the sanrio stuff :)
I have the Wheat fields for 2TBT each, please let me know if you are still looking and if you are, how many you require! 😀

Back