White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Want another board for AC? Nominate one here.

Current possible baords:

Characters
Collecting
Patterns
Diaries

I say:Characters!!

GO CHARACTERS!!!

B)

I'm with mino. Patterns is useless as well as characters and diaries. They can go in the cental board.

i dont think we need any more... but i guess some people just dont take no for an answer...

i dont want any more boards... if i had to chose, it would be collection, just because its a bigger thing than "diaries" or "patterns" those arent even worthy for subboards... they are more of a thread type of thing.

Another question would be: How much would they get used? You'll have like people for ech board. Is that really worth it?

Yes, collections include all furniture, money, fishing, bugs, shells and the Museum and several other things.

BASTOISE99 said:
I'm with mino. Patterns is useless as well as characters and diaries. They can go in the cental board.
Well I thought maybe characters becasue ACC's charcater baord is pretty actuve. Collections was my idea.

Once again this really isn't an AC forums, when there are what 3 AC boards, we need all the ones we can have, to really call ourslefs an AC forum.

BAMBAM! said:
Once again this really isn't an AC forums, when there are what 3 AC boards, we need all the ones we can have, to really call ourslefs an AC forum.
Boards aren't what makes a AC forum. The ACness in is what does it. ook at the rnks, the stores, the name. All those things maken it a ac forum

you post in boards that are about AC so you are saying a board that has all mario boards but has a zelda skin and name is Link-O-Hyrule can call themselves a Zelda board?

BAMBAM! said:
you post in boards that are about AC so you are saying a board that has all mario boards but has a zelda skin and name is ]
you mean Forum, yes... its the atmosphere, not the amount of boards on the subject... if anything we need less boards :|

If you haven't noticed I said that they would all be sub baords, and just change litature and movies to medoa, it makes more sense and adds some topics

;) and get rid of that open sage board, there is no need BTW Piranha why don't you talk to Storm about that, you see more boards then us, so....

Back