• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

It's starting to rain, and it is so light. It sounds pretty on the glass.
When I was outside today, my pup decided to have a few standoffs with a snake. I finally was able to catch her, but I hope that she realizes that snakes aren't something to snoot poke.
But with the snake being in the middle of the yard instead of in the rocky areas or by the foundation of the house, it makes me nervous to mow honestly. Hopefully it'll be hidden away later this week. It was a nice snake though. It looked mostly confused, but got annoyed after a while of pokes and barks.

The stupidest argument I’ve ever seen was one in a YouTube comments section. Someone said that if you could stop time, the universe would be destroyed and everything would be destroyed. And someone asked why they thought that and they said matter wouldn’t be able to move and everything would be pulled into nothingness. And these two people straight up started arguing over something this stupid, no joke. Like, they were typing paragraphs just to prove the other person wrong.

If these are grown people, which I assume, then there are way too many bored adults.

I watched a cute rabbit video today. Now YouTube is like "Well, go watch dozens of them"! because this is now my homepage recommendations.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 5.05.31 PM.png

You know, I realized that I’m actually good at Super Mario 64 now. It’s obviously because I’ve been playing for a while now. I still don’t get how to use the Wing Cap (and also I realized I don’t even need it for the star in Shifting Sand Land like I thought), and I still die sometimes in dumb ways, but at least I’m not almost dying on Whomp’s Fortress. Now I’m only almost dying on Shifting Sand Land

Last edited:
The stupidest argument I’ve ever seen was one in a YouTube comments section. Someone said that if you could stop time, the universe would be destroyed and everything would be destroyed. And someone asked why they thought that and they said matter wouldn’t be able to move and everything would be pulled into nothingness. And these two people straight up started arguing over something this stupid, no joke. Like, they were typing paragraphs just to prove the other person wrong.

If these are grown people, which I assume, then there are way too many bored adults.
Not saying they aren't adults, but I'm pretty sure most are kids trying to emulate adults and pretending they are online. If you go on Reddit some of the stories they post about stuff that they did or happened to them sounds like what kid's think adults do.

Continually impressed by the innovation people display to find ways to be toxic in online games, no matter how severely the game may try to limit the communication between players. I’ve never seen a not-sarcastic “Thanks!” or “Check it out!” ping in Pokémon Unite. 😆

I've gotta keep physically moving on my downtime at work. Sitting on my phone waiting until the next task comes around drains my energy and mood. If I move around by cleaning or going for a walk, then I'll feel better and maintain my energy. Wouldn't hurt to keep this mentality going and actually lose some pounds one of these days.

You could say I've become more antsy and OCD-like as of late, but in reality, it's my body telling me to move around more often.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when it comes to people using the words "literally" and "literal". Nowadays they're used to emphasize something, but back then, it was... different. They were used to help describe certain terms and whatnot word-for-word. To be honest, I did use those words the current way back then, but after learning what they meant, that has changed. Unfortunately it has gotten to the point where the current way has been permanently seared into my brain, so sometimes I can't even use "literally" and "literal" because if I use it one way, I get nervous and I tell myself I should be using it the other way. And then the same goes for reading those words in different contexts.

I watched a cute rabbit video today. Now YouTube is like "Well, go watch dozens of them"! because this is now my homepage recommendations.

View attachment 557668
That happened when I clicked on a nasty cow hoof cleaning video.
Post automatically merged:

Continually impressed by the innovation people display to find ways to be toxic in online games, no matter how severely the game may try to limit the communication between players. I’ve never seen a not-sarcastic “Thanks!” or “Check it out!” ping in Pokémon Unite. 😆

Single player, but creative. Everyone calls him Jerry.

Back