• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

The next Pokémon game should make Electric weak to Ice and resist Ghost, Ice resist Ground, Ghost weak to Electric, and Fairy weak to Ghost. At the same time, Eelektross’s ability should be changed from Levitate to Achilles Power (an Eelektross-exclusive ability that nullifies all weaknesses, meaning that Ground and Ice would deal normal damage).

1714474179322.png

Super Sonic:
- almost completely invincible
- destroyed the Time Eater in Sonic Generations and Dark Gaia in Sonic Unleashed, among other powerful entities
- as fast as light
- has INFINITE POWER AND ENERGY

1714474374847.png

Knuckles:
- red echidna boi
- he can punch
- he glides
- knocks every single Chaos Emerald out of Super Sonic in one hit

Yep, it’s official. Knuckles is the strongest character in Sonic. And he even has a super form.

I’ve seen people make videos where they search up Mario’s age and then they search up Peach’s age. And Peach is supposedly underage. The thing is, if you search up how old Peach is, it will tell you how old the game Super Princess Peach is, not the character. I have no idea how old Peach actually is, but I’m pretty sure Mario isn’t a predator.

You’re off the hook for now, Mario. Now it’s just time to address the accusations of sibling abuse that Game Theory brought up in the video about Mario actually being a psychopath.

Can anyone explain to me why Toyota named their new electric car the bZ4X? My theory:

It literally looks like the result of the car’s lead designer frustratingly bashing their head on a keyboard due to the executives turning down all their suggestions. Someone walked by the designer’s computer, noticed the wall of text, and asked to delete all but the first four letters. Somehow, those four random characters got approved.

I will say, though, that it’s better than taking an existing name reserved for sedans or compacts and adding “cross” to the end, like “Corolla Cross”. Still, Toyota hasn’t been very good with new car naming lately.

As cute and wacky as the Bros. Attacks are in Superstar Saga, I much prefer the Bros. Items in Partners in Time. They add more variety and are a lot more fun to use imo
I think the way they work in Bowser’s Inside Story onwards is best. It’s kind of broken in Partners in Time for the only limit to how many Bros. Items you can have to be the amount of coins you have. Especially because a lot of them last indefinitely. So it’s better for Mario and Luigi to use items to work together that they have an infinite amount of, they just need enough Bros. Points.

I just realized today is the last day of April, April of 2024. May is tomorrow.
Why do I feel weird about it? Is it a new era? Maybe I'm just tired.

SIKE RIGHT NOW. Nah but to be fair, we don't know what song this even is. Might be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, in which case, yeah, I get kindergarten vibes from that too. 😁
Lol, I wish. It was a song that kindergartners definitely should not be listening to. I found it from a meme and was trying to see how many people would reference the meme in the comments.

I guess that neither being naughty nor being nice for Christmas is a good idea. If you’re nice, you’ll get candy in your stocking, which could give you cavities and make you fat. Being naughty is worse, since you’ll get a fossil fuel for Christmas.

Man, I love my global warming jokes about being on the naughty list.

This sounds so much like another song that I almost think it was inspired by it. You can hear it too, right? They’re literally just using the same song.

I wonder how many Super Mario Bros. 3 speedruns (not using that trick to get to the credits in World 7) were ended because of the hands in World 8.

Back