• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

Every time I suggest an idea for this site (like emblems and a wiki), someone always tries to shoot it down by looking for flaws that I don’t expect to happen or find to be a big deal. Are they really concerned about the consequences, or do they just don’t like the idea? Sure there may be some bad apples that would make these ideas a failure, but I don’t think any of the more famous members that have been here for a while would do that. And the site already had a few features that have been abused or complained about.

I love the complexity of Banjo-Tooie's levels. But two things I don't like are the entrance to HailFire Peaks (they most likely ran out of room or time to design a proper area for its entrance) and the final fight against Grunty. It's not as fun as it was in Banjo-Kazooie.

IMG_8336.jpeg

No way….Oranguru real?!!!!???!!!

No way….Oranguru real?!!!!???!!!
Orangutans are crazy smart, they can be taught how to spearfish, saw wood, and can even be taught how to drive. I won't link the video to that last thing however because of the very unethical circumstances surrounding the way the orangutan lives/the orangutans' owner, so here's a better orangutan video instead:

I left my earbuds in my hoodie pocket, but I didn't realize until after I did all my laundry... Surprisingly, they still work. I'm pretty glad though, because I like this particular pair of earbuds.

I think it would be cool if TBT had more reactions, including the one you mentioned. (But now I'm wondering if you randomly had that idea or if you saw a post and was like: "Man, a 🤔 reaction would be perfect for this".)

It was the second thing! There's another game forum that I also use sometimes, and over there they have that thinking reaction (along with :ROFLMAO: and :mad:).

And good to hear that your earbuds still work!

Man, I just thought of a really good idea for a profile picture, but it’s too soon to change it because I just did. And I don’t want to use it next month because I was thinking about using something rainbow themed for June. So I guess I’ll have to shelf my idea until July.

My younger cousin says he beats everyone at school in smash brothers, but has trouble beating me at all due to how I play unorthodox. Such as no items with Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, or Samus. Or using hero's primary recovery tornado as a main attack. etc.

I quit playing fighting games a couple years back (unless it's with him), but I'd rather have fun with these characters even if it means I'm not playing 'correct'. It was still enough for me to get most of the cast into elite smash.

It never made me the best player ever, but fun is the most important part of a game.

I genuinely don't know if my mom is woke or doesn't know that lesbians exist. She keeps telling me about middle-aged women moving in together and how that could be something for me. And the word for girlfriend and female friend is the same in our language...

I finished the book I was reading, it was good but was almost bordering on overuse of the ole bait n switch, like it was trying to bust out just a little too many twists lol idk how many times they set up a character like “this is a nice person right? :) well read a bit further and it turns out they’re actually HORRIBLE haha sike! Wait no, did you really think they were bad? ‘Cause they were honestly being sincere the whole time, as you can see here…aaanddd gotcha again, they’re actually a monster!!!”

Overall a pretty crazy read. 😂

I finished the book I was reading, it was good but was almost bordering on overuse of the ole bait n switch, like it was trying to bust out just a little too many twists lol idk how many times they set up a character like “this is a nice person right? :) well read a bit further and it turns out they’re actually HORRIBLE haha sike! Wait no, did you really think they were bad? ‘Cause they were honestly being sincere the whole time, as you can see here…aaanddd gotcha again, they’re actually a monster!!!”

Overall a pretty crazy read. 😂
I wonder what that book is called…

I wonder what that book is called…

Bit of a spoiler to say now ‘cause not knowing if you can trust the characters or not is obviously a huge plot device the story relies on so I’ma hide the title but here it is if you’re interested :D

The Coworker by Frieda McFadden

every time i stray into the basement i always wonder why counting with the mods is sticked lmao , like why

Uh, what the hell happened to the audio? I don’t think that the GBA was capable of handling this song. It sounds like the version from Super Mario All-Stars (which it’s reused from), but… weird. It sounds like it’s the version from Super Mario Bros. 3, but high on ecstasy or something. You have to listen to this and the All-Stars version to understand.

This sounds like it, but way less stoned.

I always feel a little odd when someone enters my room. I've thought of the place as my personal sanctuary away from everything. It's like two worlds crossing over.

Today my uncle came over from a party, found his way upstairs and into my room drunk. He had never been in there before either.

It gives me mixed feelings. I was fine with him entering, but I went into my room because I don't feel like being around all the loud drinking in the first place. It's kinda the one comfortable space I have sometimes.

Back