Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

GK6JO4caIAAsprG.jpeg

Little Sylvana taking a break.

This happened yesterday during the Spring Fishing Tourney:

2024041312554700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

They have the entire length of the rivers and coastline plus a pond to fish in, yet 5 of my villagers decided the best way to catch fish was in a line right up next to each other 😂

Also, thought I'd share a couple of new little areas I've recently created on Nutmeg:

Dog park
2024041111345400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Playground
2024041111490700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Pretty happy with how they've both turned out 😊

GLeimTea4AQ__eZ.jpeg

Did you know that the Shopping Basket can make a great laundry basket. Which I totally didn't forget about..

GLZiC09acAAlXos.jpeg

Sally making friends with two butterflies.

Look who woke up early for a snack.
(Yeah, I went back to cherry blossom season for a bit.)

Here are some screenshots I took during the past 10 days and haven't gotten around to sharing until now. It all consists of dialogue I found to be humorous.

IMG_0698.jpeg

Not gonna lie, you kinda have a point there. I like the cherry blossom petals though... they're pretty.

IMG_0699.jpeg

Filbert used to live in Westward, so I was excited when I saw him grooving to some DJ K.K. in the Archipelago. You can tell he has come quite a long way, and yet his personality has barely changed.

IMG_0700.jpeg

Lost? How can I be "lost", Del? I have a map on my NookPhone. I'm doing fine!

IMG_0701.jpeg

I visited someone else's island to drop something off for them, and I noticed that they also had Zucker on their island like I do! But this Zucker here had no idea who I was. Excuse me, I'm the human you see a lot in Westward! After some thinking, I finally came to the conclusion that I had just met the long-lost twin brother of the Zucker I know. I mean, look at that outfit!

Bob's trying to be cool, but I don't think it's working out as well as he'd hope...

Invisible Bob 1.jpg

Well, let's see...
You're a bright purple cat standing on white mums, and Caroline is staring straight at you as well. Those sunglasses aren't going to hide your identity, bud.

Invisible Bob 2.jpg

Gee, I wonder why. Note how Caroline walked away after you said that. Is there something unusual you're trying to hint at?

"Heeey Marshal..."
"What now, Poppy..."
"Look at me! I'm getting my daily calorie workout! Come join me!"
"For the umpteenth time, can a guy and his 10,000 bell double-espresso mocha latte brew from Kilimanjaro have some peace for once?"
"Okay! But one day, you'll realize how great working out can really give you the energy you need!"
"I already get my daily dose of energy from my coffee collection, thank you very much."

Brand new photographs.

Bug Catcher Dotty 4.jpg

I caught Dotty trying to catch two butterflies...

Bug Catcher Dotty 5.jpg

...how is she going to catch both?

Dotty and the 5,000th Fish.jpg

A few minutes later, she asked me to take a photo in front of the 5,000th fish I ever caught. It's only a sea bass, but Dotty didn't seem to care about that.

Flower Bob.jpg

Bob shows me how pleased he is of Jacob's Ladders.

Stargazer Lopez 1.jpg

Stargazer Lopez 2.jpg

The stars really do jog your memories, don't they? I don't think your magnifying glass is the right tool to stargaze, however.

I just finished Claude’s vacation home :D.

I thought it was funny that I could call him in the middle of the night - 1:27 AM since when I tried to go to back shortly after finishing his requested theme so I could decorate it the way I wanted to, it would not let me because he was sleeping lol.
IMG_7111.jpeg

He’s so cute in his pajamas and nightcap ☺️.

When I could finally go back and design his vacation house again, i decorated it exactly as I did here. I thought I did this in harv’s studio and I forgot entirely that I decorated his home (and that we could even do that once completing the dlc) 😅. I had to obviously change it something different.

IMG_7112.jpeg

The initial plan was to expand more on the fact he shares his name with a Fire Emblem Three Houses character. But, I was unable to come up with anything else.

The next plan was to try to design around the idea he is also a painter considering that there was an artist named Claude (Claude Monet). I downloaded a qr code that was based on one of Monet’s paintings to use. I would have downloaded more but I’m out of custom design slots and I don’t know which designs that I have, that I’m not using in any of my HHP designs or on my island. I saw there was only a few items related to painting.

What I somehow ended up with is this:

Exterior is based loosely on Fontaine in Genshin Impact.
IMG_7138.jpeg

IMG_7137.jpeg

Interior is based on the Palais Mermonia, Neuvillette’s office. I also downloaded a qr code of his outfit 🙂.
IMG_7135.jpeg

IMG_7134.jpeg

I’m really happy with how this turned out. ☺️

I just finished Claude’s vacation home :D.

I thought it was funny that I could call him in the middle of the night - 1:27 AM since when I tried to go to back shortly after finishing his requested theme so I could decorate it the way I wanted to, it would not let me because he was sleeping lol.
View attachment 557708
He’s so cute in his pajamas and nightcap ☺️.

When I could finally go back and design his vacation house again, i decorated it exactly as I did here. I thought I did this in harv’s studio and I forgot entirely that I decorated his home (and that we could even do that once completing the dlc) 😅. I had to obviously change it something different.

View attachment 557700

The initial plan was to expand more on the fact he shares his name with a Fire Emblem Three Houses character. But, I was unable to come up with anything else.

The next plan was to try to design around the idea he is also a painter considering that there was an artist named Claude (Claude Monet). I downloaded a qr code that was based on one of Monet’s paintings to use. I would have downloaded more but I’m out of custom design slots and I don’t know which designs that I have, that I’m not using in any of my HHP designs or on my island. I saw there was only a few items related to painting.

What I somehow ended up with is this:

Exterior is based loosely on Fontaine in Genshin Impact.
View attachment 557711
View attachment 557713

Interior is based on the Palais Mermonia, Neuvillette’s office. I also downloaded a qr code of his outfit 🙂.
View attachment 557714
View attachment 557715

I’m really happy with how this turned out. ☺️
No way, are the villagers in the vacation homes actually asleep at night?

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure that I was able to visit other villagers’ vacation homes late at night. I’ll find out tonight and will edit this post if I’m wrong though. I have Claude on my island right now, so maybe that is why 🤔.

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure that I was able to visit other villagers’ vacation homes late at night. I’ll find out tonight and will edit this post if I’m wrong though. I have Claude on my island right now, so maybe that is why 🤔.
ohh that makes sense if he’s on your island. Once I tried to move a villager’s house while they were sick and they arrived at Resident Services in their pyjamas 😂

That's most likely why Claude replied that he's trying to sleep. This normally doesn't happen with non-resident villagers on the archipelago as time of day can be adjusted for each individual home.

Back