• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

SIG REQUEST!!!!!!

Skipper82342

Disabled Account
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I can't make a sig or download 1 so i'm wondering if you guys can make 1 for me, the characters can be, Kirby, Boo, Yoshi, and Sonic, I might put down morre but these characters for now. THX!!! :D

Just helping you here.

You should explain what you want. Background/arrangement/colour scheme/ Text etc. Just putting "I WANT THIS THIS AND THIS" doesn't help much when it comes to making a siggy.

Just helping you here.

You should explain what you want. Background/arrangement/colour scheme/ Text etc. Just putting "I WANT THIS THIS AND THIS" doesn't help much when it comes to making a siggy.

forgot about that stuff, i don't really care much about backround, just something basic. color sceme should be noermal. and arangemnt is normal to. i hope that helps

forgot about that stuff, i don't really care much about backround, just something basic. color sceme should be noermal. and arangemnt is normal to. i hope that helps

Not really. I would have no idea what you mean by that.

lolsig_by_rafren-d3ifz45.png

Here you go.

But srsly. Will work on it. I'll do Kirby. :D

11 pm edit :

skipper82342_kirby_sig_by_rafren-d3ig6m5.png

Hope you like it. :) Spent the night making it.

Last edited:
o i was wondering how we get it to work cuz its not, i uploaded it as my sig but it wont show up, have any ideas?

I'll make you one, you don't have to use it if you don't like it.
EDIT: Nevermind rafren made one. xD

@Aeri: Some people who make signatures prefer having less specific requirements because it helps with creativity. At least it's really nice for me, if I'm not being torn by a bunch of limitations.

I know you already got one made but I wanted to try anyway
Just in case you like this one more, who knows. Hope you like it.
fCrGw.jpg

I'll make you one, you don't have to use it if you don't like it.
EDIT: Nevermind rafren made one. xD

@Aeri: Some people who make signatures prefer having less specific requirements because it helps with creativity. At least it's really nice for me, if I'm not being torn by a bunch of limitations.

No you can make one I'm not ssure I'm using that one.

I know you already got one made but I wanted to try anyway
Just in case you like this one more, who knows. Hope you like it.
fCrGw.jpg

*thumbs up*

You're welcome. Bells would be great. :D

URL : http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/160/b/2/skipper82342_kirby_sig_by_rafren-d3ig6m5.png

copy it, then paste it at the "Enter the URL to the Image on another website"

Then you wait.

When it's uploaded, just click the "insert signature picture button" or if it doesn't work, just place the BB code

[ SIGPIC ] [ /SIGPIC ]

*remove the spaces

Back