SIG REQUEST!!!!!!

Skipper, you have to use my signature, it was fated this way.
It's free.
Don't you want to be a proud Autist? You can't spell Cool without Autism!

Skipper use my sig anyway, you bought the 3 Images in Signature item and mine's free.
Do it man

I know you already got one made but I wanted to try anyway
Just in case you like this one more, who knows. Hope you like it.
fCrGw.jpg

I must say this is absolutely brilliant

yoshi so sad DX

Im sorry. But here comes a rant.

Skipper do you have ANYTHING better to do with your time online then spam here? It's ****ing annoying to see you post every 2 minutes with utter bull**** and basically ruin threads thinking your funny, then complain and ***** when people turn round and point out what a ****ing moron you are. I've told you a multitude of times to stop and not only that been nice enough to point out what your doing wrong (So when you spam with your string of posts I've told you to edit them instead of constantly posting). Do you realise how annoying it is? You ruined the TBT RP with your rubbish so much so it's a dead thread now. I'm hardly asking for much when I'm saying "Can you please stop spamming and edit your posts?!".

Plus it super pissed me off how many times I pointed out the thread on color changes how to work yours and how other people did yet you ignored every post from us and continued to post basically spamming and whining at Jeremy when you could've done it all by yourself. Seriously can you just grow the **** up already? It's becoming ******** and REALLY boring.

Im sorry. But here comes a rant.

Skipper do you have ANYTHING better to do with your time online then spam here? It's ****ing annoying to see you post every 2 minutes with utter bull**** and basically ruin threads thinking your funny, then complain and ***** when people turn round and point out what a ****ing moron you are. I've told you a multitude of times to stop and not only that been nice enough to point out what your doing wrong (So when you spam with your string of posts I've told you to edit them instead of constantly posting). Do you realise how annoying it is? You ruined the TBT RP with your rubbish so much so it's a dead thread now. I'm hardly asking for much when I'm saying "Can you please stop spamming and edit your posts?!".

Plus it super pissed me off how many times I pointed out the thread on color changes how to work yours and how other people did yet you ignored every post from us and continued to post basically spamming and whining at Jeremy when you could've done it all by yourself. Seriously can you just grow the **** up already? It's becoming ******** and REALLY boring.

Your ****ing annoying you always spam me when I;m not doing anything your stupid you annoy the **** out of everyone and you just never leave people alone, you should stop ruining my thread, and I don't ruin threads you do. I suggjest you get the **** out of here.

=im a stupid newb
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Your ****ing annoying you always spam me when I;m not doing anything your stupid you annoy the **** out of everyone and you just never leave people alone, you should stop ruining my thread, and I don't ruin threads you do. I suggjest you get the **** out of here.

You shouldn't talk to yourself. It's the first sign of insanity.

MY THREAD NOW GO **** YOURSELF!!

Threads don't belong to people. This is a community and a social website, not a virtual valley of fortresses. And just because someone has an opinion that differs from yours doesn't make them a "newb"

But I mean if they have an opinion that differs from MINE, then that's a different story.

Back