Shop Sune's Lame Commissions {RLC & BTB}{Slots Taken: 4/7}

@Kairi-Kitten
Oh, haha. I thought you meant that you wanted me to make your kemonomimi male, and that you would be waiting for another slot to open???
I don't know what I thought never mind lol
@Chibi.Hoshi
graciegrace unreserved her spot, so I just put you there. I'll post the cell shade example in like 20 minutes, since it's a commission as well

@Chibi.Hoshi
graciegrace unreserved her spot, so I just put you there. I'll post the cell shade example in like 20 minutes, since it's a commission as well
Oh thank you!
I already got what I want in mind. Just waiting for those.

Last edited:
@Kairi-Kitten
Oh, haha. I thought you meant that you wanted me to make your kemonomimi male, and that you would be waiting for another slot to open???
I don't know what I thought never mind lol
@Chibi.Hoshi

lol oh my no xD He is male haha; it's fine pfft. But yup will wait until I get my snazzy OC until then shall observe ;D

uh there's like 2/3 on the slots but i see three people? ah i'll take my chances anyways

•Art style: APT bust-ups
•How large do you want the canvas: 250x150 or something that'll be easy to resize it to that
•What type of shading: cell shade
•How many O.C.s: 2
•Do you need this done by a specific date: no
•References: [x]
•Details/Extra Info: could rudy be like trying to make my mayor laugh and she's like can you not haha she's really sassy but loves rudy despite how annoying or cheesy he is?
•Total Cost: 340 TBT

edit: the ref for rudy doesn't show up for some reason, but could he be the second character? thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry this took so long, so many refs lol.

Art style: A.P.T Full Body
•How large do you want the canvas: Pretty large but thats up to you. Uhhh... 1500x range or larger? I might end up getting a print of it so.
•What type of shading: Soft-shade
•How many O.C.s: 2
•Do you need this done by a specific date: Not really.
•References:
vkWVRRc.png
YuChrpL.png

He wears a sweater very much like this piece.
f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png

angel133.jpg

Angel Wings Ref

hyLGi+

f5_by_kyugami-d8kff75.png
5787f44c7e.png
tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nkmfniAFoG1rl0c26o1_r1_1280.jpg

837e6ce26d.png

5787f44c7e.png

tumblr_niphcj5L3T1u8x5ajo4_540.png

tumblr_nja7yjBGR91tryrweo1_1280.png

aWYRoZr.png
3U1uWwB.png
•Details/Extra Info: Please do the wings for Stefan. Feel free to do the tiny marshmallows if you want.
•Total Cost: 1800 tbt bells?

EDIT: Added more pieces to the refs.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I'd love some art from you, I don't have enough time atm to fill out a form and find what I want drawn xD
But if you'd like, you can check out my thread to see if any of my options interest you..? :3
Meep

All right, I'll get to work on both of yours.

&KainAronoele
I'll check it out later haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cheezyfries
the link doesnt work

rip i would love to be put on the waiting list pls your art is fab <3333

ah sorry, does this show up? [URL="https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8788/16866394137_a94e0100ab_o.png”][x][/URL]

Last edited:
is there still a slot open? if not ignore me >_<

?Art style: APT
?How large do you want the canvas: bust-up
?What type of shading: soft shade
?How many O.C.s: 1
?Do you need this done by a specific date: nope
?References:
HNI_0038.JPG
1.jpg
SO TOLL.jpg
?Details/Extra Info:
Amy is the mayor of Zucker. Her favourite color is pink and she wants her town to look as cute as possible. She loves every single villager, especially Chrissy and Francine. She treats all of her villagers well and wants everyone to lead the happiest life they could imagine, that's why she is a much liked mayor among the villagers. Despite this, Amy is very humble and sometimes even a little shy.
?Total Cost: 200tbt

Last edited:
@MayorEvvie
Aw, maybe you can catch me when I am streaming? Who knows lol
@Amilee
All the slots are currently taken, however you will be put on the waiting list! Thank you for filling the form out anyway, it will save me some time later.
@Margot
All the pixels I drew are on my other computer, so I will have to transfer them later... Although I only have a few haha. I'm glad to know you're interested, though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Shirohibiki
Will do! Thanks!
@Cheezyfries
Yes, thank you. I will give you a sketch sometime today

art style:bust-up {Sketch}
?How large do you want the canvas: small
?What type of shading: A cheep shading (i don;t need an thing fancy)
?How many O.C.s:1
?Do you need this done by a specific date:Nope
?References:
ATTACH]
?Details/Extra Info: Happy mayor ;-)
?Total Cost:100 BTB

@momiji345
noted will put you on the list
I'm thinking about streaming currently... i have some art i might make into adoptables, including doing some commission sketches... is anyone interested?

Back