• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in our Discord server as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 to win points for your team!

Shop Sune's Lame Commissions {RLC & BTB}{Slots Taken: 4/7}

Stream ended.
Thank you for watching, everyone!
Heres an adoptable, won by Kairi-Kitten, during my stream: http://sta.sh/0li31xyst4u
Thanks again, hopefully I'll have more streams in the future!

By the way, when using this adoptable, be sure to give credit at least once to me for design. You may trade but not re-sell. You may slightly tweak everything you see.(Not so much where you can't even see it originally.)

Last edited:
Wish I could've gone, had to download last minute school videos and it would've killed my internet

That's a v cute adopt

Thank you for the stream dear, it was fun! Sorry I was popping in and out. I was lagging, and cooking dinner.

Will definitely give full credit and no plans to sell at all, will be using her as one of my characters ;D

Thank you, again, to everyone who was watching.
I made an OC earlier today which I may sell as an adopt, as I'm running low on TBT lmao
Uhh will update this thing in a bit bc I finished something

OH and I may stream again today if anyone is interested again lmao

Last edited:
Thank you, again, to everyone who was watching.
I made an OC earlier today which I may sell as an adopt, as I'm running low on TBT lmao
Uhh will update this thing in a bit bc I finished something

OH and I may stream again today if anyone is interested again lmao

I am interested ;D Also sorry replied to PM was afk eating pizza yum<3

Heyy awesome. I'm going to be working on your commission for an hour or so...
then Ill be sketching someone elses.
Uh let me get it set up lmao

Anyone want to watch a stream? Will be drawing a commission for a bit, then will be drawing something else.

Awesome!
Love to have you watch ^^
All right Ill go ahead and just start streaming right now.

Back