The Signature Guide

I'm trying to get this picture as my signature but I can never figure out how to change it. Here's the picture by moo_nieu which is way too big. Do I need to upload it to discord or imgur from here?
@oak All you have to do is add a height change to the BB code to make it fit! Here's an example below:
untitled_artwork-2-3-png.451487

And the code:
HTML:
[IMG width="255px"]https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/untitled_artwork-2-3-png.451487/[/IMG]

You can change the 255px width to another size! If you are adding text to your signature, make sure that the whole signature is 250px and below :)

@oak All you have to do is add a height change to the BB code to make it fit! Here's an example below:
untitled_artwork-2-3-png.451487

And the code:
HTML:
[IMG width="255px"]https://www.belltreeforums.com/attachments/untitled_artwork-2-3-png.451487/[/IMG]

You can change the 255px width to another size! If you are adding text to your signature, make sure that the whole signature is 250px and below :)
Bless u very much

You can upload it to Imgur, and copy the image link. @/dizzy bone was already pretty helpful, but as an alternative, you can just resize the image directly (in the text box where you edit your signature) by dragging it. It lets me do that on a mobile device. You’ll have to rely on your eyes, but it’s still an option.

Your safest bet is with the method mentioned by @/dizzy bone, though.

You can upload it to Imgur, and copy the image link. @/dizzy bone was already pretty helpful, but as an alternative, you can just resize the image directly (in the text box where you edit your signature) by dragging it. It lets me do that on a mobile device. You’ll have to rely on your eyes, but it’s still an option.

Your safest bet is with the method mentioned by @/dizzy bone, though.
Dang I didn't even realize, I always struggle to make a new signature. Thanks everyone. I'll probably be back next time it needs to be changed lmao.

Hopefully it is an appropriate size now?

So I think I finally figured out how to get images in my signature properly
I resized the image I wanted for my signature with Resizepixel.com and shrunk it to 250 pixels tall and 445 pixels wide and then uploaded it to ImgBB and got a link for the BB code and copy and pasted it there
Now did my signature actually shrink to the proper size?

So I think I finally figured out how to get images in my signature properly
I resized the image I wanted for my signature with Resizepixel.com and shrunk it to 250 pixels tall and 445 pixels wide and then uploaded it to ImgBB and got a link for the BB code and copy and pasted it there
Now did my signature actually shrink to the proper size?

Yep, it looks good from my end too! 😊🌟

Is my new signature working? Thank You!
It might've been working earlier based on Mar's post above, but it isn't working now. Trying to access the image link just gives a 404 error. You may need to re-host it on another website (i.e. Imgur).

It might've been working earlier based on Mar's post above, but it isn't working now. Trying to access the image link just gives a 404 error. You may need to re-host it on another website (i.e. Imgur).
I dont know anything about Imgur but I tried using it! Is it fixed now?

added links to my signature, does it go over the higher and length limit? i reeallly don’t want a warning.

added links to my signature, does it go over the higher and length limit? i reeallly don’t want a warning.
This is fine! (current height: roughly 225 px)
Actual warnings for signatures are rarely given by the way, only to people who repeatedly put back their oversized signatures after having it put in a spoiler for being too tall. No worries if you accidentally go over the limit some day, it happens to a lot of people

is my signature fine?

Unfortunately not! It seems to be roughly 330px tall. If it helps: with that image at its current size, you would have room for only two of those text lines (also counting the empty lines). Please fix this as soon as you can!

Back