• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

brain freeze by everybody says hi just got played on radio 6!! i've been waiting for months for the song to release and i'm really glad i'm going to be able to stream it in full now in a few minutes when it releases on spotify, hyped for their album too when it releases later in the year !

i started watching the knuckles series on paramount plus and it's so so great (': also watched matty mathesons' latest episode on youtube with my sibling earlier. and plan to watch some urban rescue ranch episodes later as well that we need to catch up on ;u;

I had an instance where I could’ve overreacted but I controlled my emotions. I am beating my BPD! 😌

This is awesome! Great job! I have BPD too along with bipolar. But the BPD in particular has gotten more intense lately. I thought I was through the worst of it cause I had a few years of relative calm but I’ve been very symptomatic lately. Could be because I’m in a relationship now. Those always throw me out of stability. My boyfriend of a year though is very understanding and I’m working on myself and trying to get better. This gives me hope, thank you for posting this :)
Post automatically merged:

• I had a good violin lesson today :) it was great.
  • I get paid today! Also my paycheck is a lot more than I was expecting, it’s about double what I was expecting. But I wasn’t keeping track of my hours so that makes sense.
  • I’ve been getting on the treadmill everyday for 30 min. And making myself get outside to take walks too. And doing yoga. Trying to get healthy and in shape :)
  • I slept really good!
  • Enjoying some coffee right now ☕

I received the sweetest message and gift from @/Xara last night! You are correct in that I'm not big on collectibles, but I cherish the sentimental ones and I'll always have this nice message to look back on. I try and remember that despite how lonely I may feel sometimes that I always have people that care.
Additionally, I had the pleasure of waking up to the nicest message from @/Mr_Keroppi this morning. These messages are always nice to wake up to.
I had to think about it for a few minutes, but I decided to pick up a shift at work tomorrow. I don't like closing on weekdays, or ever for that matter, but it's money and I have nothing better to do. I'm actually opening on Wednesday, so closing tomorrow will give me a chance to set myself up for success the next day.
The Dodgers "Shohei Ohtani" shirts from the pre-order shipped a little bit ago and mine arrived in the mail.

I’m feeling much better than I was earlier 🙂; right now I’m pretty content.

I’m happy because I finished Claude’s vacation home in ACNH.
IMG_7139.jpeg
I just posted my screenshots with an explanation here in case anyone is interested 🙂. I forgot to mention in the screenshot thread that I’m happy with the music track I picked for inside; I picked KK Fugue. I had a lot of fun once I figured out what I was doing with his house. I might add an upstairs eventually depending on if I get some more ideas and there is enough to make it work. 🙂

Last night I got Neuvillette’s elemental burst to level 9 in Genshin 🥳 (I forgot if I mentioned this already 😅; if I did, sorry >.<).

Today Spanky snuggled with me under the blankets for a few minutes. I think she fell asleep too, but not for very long. I’m still happy she snuggled with me since she hasn’t been doing that a lot 🥰. Jewels snuggled with me too today ☺️. Jewels keeps me nice and warm 🥰.

I have been having so much fun with the hybrid event. It was fun watering everyone’s posts. So thankful to everyone who watered mine, I ended the event with 6 hybrids. 2 pink roses , 2 orange hyacinths, 1 blue hyacinth and to my surprise a gold rose.
I have been playing ACNH on my main island Serenity. While waiting to see what flowers I would get I worked on and finally finished the achievement for Angling for perfection. There are shooting stars on Serenity tonight.
IMG_6223.jpeg
IMG_6235.jpeg
IMG_6244.jpeg
Hope everyone is having a great week.

- I got a good night sleep last night, despite needing to wake up early!

- I’ve been happy with my art progress lately, and how often I’ve been able to draw in my breaks instead of sitting around scrolling on my phone. But I know I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but I’m happy so far with the speed and quality improvement compared to even 6 months ago

- Going in for an interrogation test right now, getting asked questions on our given topics, so I’m nervous but glad it’s going to be over in a couple hours.

- There’s a thick blanket of clouds over the sky today, it looks and feels much earlier than it actually is. The weather is lovely: just a little chilly, with a light drizzle of rain

I was gifted a blue pansy last night, by Xara. They're such a great member and friend! I didn't see it until I got back from work today. It was a wonderful gift and such a lovely surprise. Things have been a bit rough and bumpy lately and this really brightened my day a lot! I will cherish it forever or until the universe ends. Whichever comes first.

I've been practicing with drawing and finding a bit more time to sit down and do that. It's fun and I hope to improve or at least be able to get some pieces done more quickly/with less time as I go on.

I hope everyone's weekday is starting off pleasantly.

Went back to playing Rune Factory 5 today and had my first child with Murakumo!! 💜 I’ll probably switch to primarily focusing on my file with Ludmila next until I get caught up with her. c:

My parents and I watched SmallishBeans’ new Hermitcraft episode too!

I am grateful to have experienced life, and I shouldnt have been able to technically. Yeah there are sucky things, but really neat things too. Like there is a lot of neat happy little things to look back on.
I'm thankful to have a place to sleep tonight and had something to eat. Seriously.
I'm happy it rained today and not storm. Though it did rain a little heavy for a bit, most of it has been light or just a steady rain. I've been listening to it most of the day as I'm still trying to let my legs try to recover. They are feeling better but still have lumps and some bruising. But the rain sound has been a comfort while pondering concerns today.

Today has been nice enough for a Monday. Work wasn't too stressful and I completed everything I set out to do, even though I did have to work some overtime to do it. The weather was sunny and warm. I rescued a little green caterpillar and a fly from the house and released them both outside. 🪰🐛

Today went great! I got up early and was productive at work, and even received a comment from one of my coworkers saying how much he appreciates me. I also fed my kitties their special food and let my favorite into my room for a bit. Finished all my video games for the day too.

And last, but certainly not least, the Dallas STARS! defeated the Las Vegas Golden Knights for the second game in a row 4-2 to tie the series at 2-2!!! The only Western Conference matchup that didn't go 3-1. Game 5 is on Wednesday now and the Stars are very much alive for now thanks to some crazy trick shots and superb defense. 😤 🏒 🔥 💚

8nyHIKg.jpg

• Got a lovely message from @-Blue- yesterday, aswell as a beautiful drawing of Buck and I! We are in superhero outfits, which I’m now using as my signature!
  • Got some bells and an uplighting message from @Mr_Keroppi . Both messages brightened my day! 💜
  • After completely stressing out since last Wednesday, this morning, my stress levels decreased massively when I got a return phone call from my usual Rheumatology Nurse. I explained my situation about last week and she said she would be happy to transfer me back onto her clinic list! She was full of apologies, even though it wasn’t her fault. She is going to cancel the other appointment and rearrange it with her. She is also going to arrange an MRI scan with my consultant for my back to see how my condition is progressing. I cried a tear of joy when I came off the phone! It makes the world of difference having someone pleasant to speak to about your health!

• Slept really good. Woke up and went out into my living room. Fell back asleep and woke up with Mustachio laying in my arms purring , she must have got up on the couch with me while I was asleep ❤️
  • Got paid, got some stuff I needed, including some brand new litterboxes for my cats cause they needed some new ones to replace their old ones and some of their favorite cat treats! 😺
  • I have enough time to dedicate about 2 hours a day to practicing violin now so I’m happy about that!
  • Cleaned up my apartment today and it feels nicer in here :)
  • I’m struggling a bit with my mental health but am working on things. Basically trying to learn to manage my mood swings and impulsiveness in regards to my BPD cause both have been an issue lately. Doing my best to distract myself and use coping skills and do self care and stay on top of wellness stuff like healthy eating, exercising daily, getting enough sleep, and meditating, maybe it’ll get easier someday. I almost got really irritable with someone I care about today for literally no logical reason (just me making assumptions as usual) I stopped myself before I said anything stupid. I felt my emotions getting strong while we were talking like they were bubbling up and ready to explode but I managed to kind of distract my mind somehow and not like give into negative emotions and burst out angrily. So I guess maybe that’s a tiny amount of progress. It’s definitely a work in progress though so I have a long way to go.

had a successful interview earlier!!

helped make lentil lasagne and sticky toffee pudding with my sibling for dinner earlier and everything slapped so much. also fell asleep whilst watching a black and white film that i can't remember the name of right now so i missed a few key moments that explained some stuff but i had a really good sleep

Today I’m happy because I got to play Splatoon with @Aquilla :D. I had a lot of fun!

I’m happy Jewels is doing good today; last night she threw up something that looked like part of a plant. It brought back bad memories when my late kitties were sick so I was upset and worried when she threw up even though I know she is healthy.

Earlier in Genshin, I did a trounce domain. I got the material I needed and a dream solvent. I saw I had two dream solvents; I don’t remember getting the other one so that too was nice to see. Now I need more of the scrolls and some other materials and I’ll be able to max Neuvillette’s elemental burst :D. Still not really feeling like playing much though even though when I come on, I do have fun. Just can’t get myself to work on the quest in new area or the events going on, or do my dailies.

That’s it for now. Today has been pretty good 🙂; right now I have both Spanky and Jewels on my bed too which makes me really happy ☺️.

Back