• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Are You Happy About Today?

I got to play more Rune Factory 5 today! Spent some time with the lovely Ludmila and collected both the level 10 Orichalcum and level 10 Diamond I want for her engagement ring 🩷 Still gotta raise my crafting skill some to unlock the recipes for the other accessories I want to forge into it (Diamond Brooch, Happy Ring, Art of Magic, and either Art of Defense or Magic Ring), but happy to make progress on it!

Watched Dollightful’s newest doll with my mom earlier today, and we all watched SolidarityGaming’s latest episode of Minecraft SOS over dinner! Also for dinner we had tacos, which were great

I’m gonna work on some art before I call it a night! c:

Today was good! I got up early and was productive at work. Finished something I was working on too. I also had a ton of fun playing Genshin Impact with friends, and the Texas Rangers defeated the Washington Nationals in the first game of the series 7-1! ⚾ 🔥 💚

I’ve been meaning to post last night, but I was getting too sleepy. 😅

April 29, 2024
  • Since my college classes doesn’t start until next week, I get another five straight days to relax!
  • I played more Oracle Seasons and completed one of the dungeons!
  • Feel free to skip this point. I got a new car to mention and excuse me for the caps, BUT OMG I LITERALLY GASPED OUT LOUD WHILE I WAS DRIVING THROUGH AN INTERSECTION. It brought me great joy to see a second-generation Audi R8! I remember saying something in late March how I’d challenge myself to try and spot this elusive car this year since it got added to Gran Turismo 7 in a previous update. I’m glad I finally did, which marks the 236th car on the list! 🚗 Unfortunately, I learned a few weeks ago that Audi has recently discontinued making the R8 (and the TT as well) for good due to low sales. It’s a little sad because those two cars got their own character in a sea full of huge SUVs on the road, but there’s not much I can do about it. Thank goodness for video games lol.
  • I managed to see an interesting Hotwheels and bought it! I got lucky again as it seemed to be the last one unless there were more hiding in the back.
Volkswagen ID. Buzz! I feel like the German manufacturer was trying to bring back the spirit of the Sambabus here.
0AC83B0A-5C83-474E-99A4-274DC98E6871.jpeg
  • I baked some salmon and potatoes for dinner. So long as I have it every once in a while, the delicious taste never gets tiring. 😋
April 30, 2024
  • On my way to drop off my mother at work, I was slowly approaching this Kia Soul (@/Beanz would most likely not approve of this lol) from behind and saw a sticker on the rear window that said “HUMAN”. I didn’t think much of it but upon closer inspection, it turns out that each letter had its own pride colours! H was ace, U was bi, M was a rainbow, A was trans, and N was pan (I really liked that lol)!
  • I got to play Oracle of Seasons yet again. I’ve made it up to the fourth dungeon in the game before leaving the game for some other time. But not before I sat for a couple of minutes listening to an absolute bop of the soundtrack hehehe.
Dancing Dragon Dungeon
  • I cooked chicken adobo for dinner! One extra thing I did was add a boiled egg and it tasted good!
  • I made a small, light sketch of a car I’m trying to draw from memory. It ain’t done yet, though!

watched some more knuckles earlier! very surreal to see julian barratt!! i thought i recognised him from the first episode but i wasn't sure, so i looked it up this episode and it was indeed him. very interesting development

HE SINGS? A SONG?? AND ITS ON SPOTIFY????? someone on the team must have seen the mighty boosh surely?? anyway i'm so excited to show my sibling this because they will be hyped. they have no interest in the series overall and i respect that and im excited for them

also had some more lasagne and sticky toffee pudding earlier. true mega slay

How is it already May omg…. :’o it never fails to amaze me how quickly time passes. I hope May is wonderful and kind to us all. 💗

𓆑 I finally obtained one of my most wanted collectibles, a snowflake glow wand (ty lie u r my hero)!!!!! I’ve come up with so many lineup ideas with it over the past year and I have been frothing at the mouth... just waiting to actually be able to do them….. and I finally can !!!
IMG_7594.png

𓆑 My amazing friend @ZeldaCrossing64 gifted me a black rose !? I am still struggling to figure out how to properly express just how happy and grateful I am, but my heart is so full. I already said this to Zelda, but this rose is much more special than any I could’ve grown would’ve been, because it came from such a sweet and wonderful person. 🥹 I’m so !!!!!, I love my friends !!

𓆑 My wonderful friend @-Blue- also surprised me with art of my persona!!? They sent it to me like… 5 mins after I saw the rose from Zelda, so I was on the floor !! Tears streaming down my face !!! I don’t know what I did to deserve such kindnesses and amazing friends, but I’m more grateful than I’ll ever be able to express. 🥹

𓆑 Bonk blessed me with a couple cuddles since my last post! She also decided it was time to practice being a lap cat again by trying to climb onto my lap while I was in the bathroom, which uh… was questionable timing !! But it was still kind of cute LOL

𓆑 I’m so grateful I was able to gift hybrids to a couple friends! It doesn’t match even a quarter of the kindness that they’ve shown me, but being able to do things for my friends always makes me happy. I would give my friends the whole world if I could !!

𓆑 The spring festival in Cozy Grove has been cute and fun so far! I got to meet Ms. Carouse (a raccoon!!) on the first day, and she sells such cute clothes! I also got to buy bowls of peas from her, the last food item/recipe I was missing, and completed Captain Billweather’s Salad Recipes collection! I’ve found 4 duck nests for ducklings, and 3/4 of my ducklings have hatched and are following me around!! 🥹 They’re soo cute, they remind me of Molly from AC! I love watching them waddle after me and hearing them quack! They also often go to investigate plants and chase critters around the island, which I think is so cute!! I love my ducklings, I’m so sad they’re only around for the spring festival :c

I also reached 5 hearts with Arjun (which was… depressing...), said goodbye to him and Clyde as they officially passed over and made room for my first 2 New Neighbears DLC bears!! I met Lillian McQuill first, who looks like a mouse and is very shy! I also met Archie Pawston, who kind of looks like a piñata dog!! They’re both very cute, I’m excited to learn more about them! And finally, I earned 4 new badges!
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg
IMG_7597.jpeg
IMG_7598.jpeg
IMG_7599.jpeg
IMG_7600.jpeg
IMG_7601.jpeg
IMG_7602.jpeg
IMG_7603.jpeg
IMG_7604.jpeg
IMG_7605.jpeg
IMG_7606.jpeg
IMG_7607.jpeg
IMG_7608.jpeg
IMG_7609.jpeg
IMG_7610.jpeg
IMG_7611.jpeg
IMG_7612.jpeg
IMG_7613.jpeg
IMG_7614.jpeg
IMG_7615.jpeg
IMG_7616.jpeg
IMG_7617.jpeg
IMG_7618.jpeg

𓆑 I spent about an hour last night coming up with new lineup ideas (as if I don’t have enough already 😭), and I’m so in love with them !! The historic sceneries have me feeling so inspired omg

Last edited:
- my mom has completed her speech therapy & physio program that she's been doing for months out of the house. It's almost been a year since her stroke and she's come a long way. She's gonna start a new program with people that come to the house instead of us taking her to the doctors place 3 times a week. Thank God cause I was starting to get over whelmed by the sheer amount of appointments she had.

- the sun is shining bright and my mood has been staying good. Also I haven't barfed in a couple weeks so I really appreciate that. Thanks universe

my dad got scammed out of £2k coz he fell for that "hi dad i broke my phone and need money urgently" scam 😭 tbh the fact he got scammed is low key sweet knowing he'd be willing to send that much if we were in a panic but i felt AWFUL bc he was by himself abt to go to an appointment and he panicked and just sent it without really thinking ...

well anyways i was thinking there's no way he's getting that back but the bank refunded the full amount after their investigation and im rly happy for him bc he felt sooooo awful (him and my mum have a joint acct and he's only just retired) so im happy for him !!!

I saw a turtle when we were leaving to go on our walk this morning!! Little guy was just chilling on our sidewalk ;v; they’re so cute, I love when turtles pay us a visit

Also rescued a pretty big moth that I found on my bathroom wall this morning and let it free outside!

Finished some more personal art today + started on another sketch!!

My parents and I watched another episode of GoodTimesWithScar’s current Hermitcraft series! We’re still pretty behind on his episodes, but we’re slowly getting there!

Today was another pretty good day 🙂.

I played Splatoon with @Aquilla and had a blast ☺️. She gave me some really helpful tips :D. I feel like I’m improving quite a bit and understanding the game more thanks to our playtime together as well as playing with @skarmoury and also our chats & discussions in the Splatoon thread. Grateful to both of them for letting me drop in 🙂. It was fun playing against Skarmoury last night too since the drop in sometimes had me on the opposite team (really tough though since she’s so good; she splatted me plenty of times 😅), I feel like it was a good learning experience 🙂.

Yesterday I was able to get myself to do my Genshin dailies and the event. Not impressed by the event since it seems like all the other events with slightly different objectives, though I was happy when I got to use Wriothesley as a trial character ☺️. Excellent reminder of how much I “need” him 🙂. Will see if I can try to do the dailies today.

Today was another pretty good day 🙂.

I played Splatoon with @Aquilla and had a blast ☺️. She gave me some really helpful tips :D. I feel like I’m improving quite a bit and understanding the game more thanks to our playtime together as well as playing with @skarmoury and also our chats & discussions in the Splatoon thread. Grateful to both of them for letting me drop in 🙂. It was fun playing against Skarmoury last night too since the drop in sometimes had me on the opposite team (really tough though since she’s so good; she splatted me plenty of times 😅), I feel like it was a good learning experience 🙂.

Yesterday I was able to get myself to do my Genshin dailies and the event. Not impressed by the event since it seems like all the other events with slightly different objectives, though I was happy when I got to use Wriothesley as a trial character ☺️. Excellent reminder of how much I “need” him 🙂. Will see if I can try to do the dailies today.
DUNNNN 🥹 so so happy to get to play with you guys too! we three should play fr fr thats one person more for a team!!! 💕
and NAWWW you were doing great imo, promise!! i remember we had a time we were 1v1 and i found it so hard to splat you omg you had quick movements and dodging skills !! 😭👏 ggs all around, you did great 💪

I should have included this in my last post, but also happy that the Dallas Mavericks just defeated the LA Clippers 123-93 to take a 3-2 playoff series lead as well! I was expecting either the Mavs or Stars to lose tonight, but looks like they both won. 🥳 🏀 🔥

The Rangers lost to the Nationals 1-0, but I don't really care about that right now. Lol.

Today ended up being better than it started, some of you guys here really cheered me up 😭
But I also got to celebrate Beltane properly because it didn't end up raining! Made a little feast for myself including mushroom pasta with sheep cheese, roasted rosemary potatoes and broccoli, then a honey cake for dessert 🥰
then went out and had a fire using a brush pile I had been saving 🔥

Have been struggling a lot lately, but it's days like today that remind me that it's worth it to keep at it <3

- Wrote a huge chunk of an essay last night, so I'm pleased about that. It's on a topic I've always been very interested in, never thought I'd be writing a history essay about it tbh!!

- Found out I've been made eligible for a Masters Degree fast track (basically I can get onto a selected course without doing a formal application), I don't think i want to do it, but it's kind of flattering ngl 😅

- The weather has been amazing these past few days

- Edging closer and closer to the end now, and I've got lots to look forward to, have some days booked off work and also my birthday/trip to Amsterdam. Just need to get all of this uni work out the way 🥲

the air date for the ninth series of inside no 9 got announced a few days ago - starts may 8th!! looking forward to watching it when it aires for a little while c:

sorted out some doctors appointment stuff out for my dad

i designed some lineup ideas that i really like that i could make happen as the dates work ;u;

Back