Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Stardust Easter Egg
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Summer Shell
Light Blue Balloon
Moon Ball
Mine is Halloween! I always thought it was cool seeing Jack and the spooky theme around it.

Based on how ACNL does it, I like Halloween and Thanksgiving the most. You get to visit random villagers to collect something to them, and you can give them to the holiday mascot for some special items.

It's either Halloween or Christmas for me.
Both require you to really know your villagers, which is nice! Plus, I love Jack and Jingle!

cherry blossom week is my favorite. i always leave my town during that period for the pink trees. otherwise i enjoy toy day and new year's eve cause of the fireworks.

toy day!! the glowing lights on the cedar trees and music are real cute. villagers' reactions are groovy too ofc ;u;

I love Halloween, Toy Day and April's Fools, the interactions with villagers on these holidays are really fun.

Aww...this thread again. 💖 💕

I answered these in the GameCube version; and the same goes for this version...and Animal Crossing as a whole. But my favorite events are the birthday and Valentine's Day.

I had a really fun time celebrating Valentine's Day this year, and I celebrated it in all four games (WW doesn't have it).

In the GameCube version, I got Valentine's cards and gifts from all my male villagers at the time (Rex, Nate Hector, Scoot, Apollo, and Octavian) since you do get a letter with a gift regardless of friendship level, but the letter is more heartwarming and you get furniture if you have a high enough friendship with them. I got the high-friendship letter from Apollo this year back on Valentine's Day. 💕
I also got a chocolate heart from him (Apollo) in City Folk. 🤎
In New Leaf and New Horizons, Rooney was my Valentine. I reset my NL town a few days ago, but back on Valentine's Day, Rooney gave me a chocolate heart. In New Horizons, he (Rooney) gave me a white heart bouquet.

I haven't had my birthday yet this year, but it is coming up on June 9th. I am very curious to see how it will go down in all five games.

WW, CF, NL, and NH do consider friendships in terms of who will give you a cake/party, though I found out the hard way in 2012 that this is not the case for the GameCube version. Despite the succeeding games considering friendships, I also base my predictions on the villagers that seem to give cake/be the party host the most.

Unfortunately, City Folk can also be pretty iffy when it comes to getting the birthday cake. If the villager that is set to give you a birthday cake happens to be sick, you are screwed, and may/will not receive a cake...or even a birthday card. Plus, a lot of people just do not get a cake for whatever reason, so I am a bit doubtful about how my birthday will go in GC and CF. At least the GC version does not really have anything that get in the way of your birthday, but it is a bit messy in terms of it not considering friendships. Like, you may get the NES game from a villager you barely talk to, but the one you have the highest friendship with won't even send a letter.

But yeah, other than the aforementioned hiccups in GC and CF and my doubtfulness, I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday in these games. I haven't celebrated my birthday in GC since 2012 (which was the only time too), WW since 2013, CF since 2015, and NL and NH since 2020. This is gonna be good.

Here are my predictions of who will give me a NES game/cake/party in each version (and why I am predicting them):

GC - Hector. I have very little to go off of due to the villager giving the NES game being completely random, with no other factors. But when I played on my birthday in 2012, Poncho was the one who gave it to me, so I am just going by another Jock.
Letters are random too, but I hope I do not get one from Hector (or whoever delivers the NES), as you may only get 7-10 letters from the villagers, while there are 15; I want that slot to go to someone who didn't stop at my door. You see, you can only get a max of 10 letters a day, plus your mom will take up a slot, along with possibly Tom Nook and the HRA. Those three things alone will only allow a max of 7 villagers to get letters from, and you may still get other non-birthday letters that take up the slots.

WW - Elmer. Yeah, he just moved in, but it just seems likely. You have these lazy villagers who are very easy to befriend and love foood (even though the cake is not edible, but do the villagers even realize that?) -- At first I was predicting Chief, but then he moved. Then I predicted Dora, then SHE moved. I guess these villagers in my WW town feel pressured to give me a cake, so they keep moving away. Ember is going move away now. Just watch. And I hope to get a letter from everyone (the one who delivers my cake is exempt 💖) too.

CF - Bob. Similar to above, Lazy villagers are very common for being the one to give a cake, probably because they are very easy to befriend and their love for food. There are two videos on YT where Bob gives a cake to the player, AND someone else mentioned them getting a cake from him on another forum. I hope I get cards too, though it takes more effort to get them in City Folk than in Wild World...the same goes for the birthday cake. I wonder if I will even get a cake in CF this year, due to villager sickness getting in the way and a number of other things that can prevent it.

NL - Grizzly or Apollo. I know an example of each villager celebrating a players birthday. As for Grizzly, someone on this forum actually... -- as for Apollo, ZackScottGames. Deep down, I hope it's the latter, because I ******* love Apollo. Befriending is a factor that indicates who will be at your door (though it is not the main one I consider) in every version except for the GameCube version, and I am trying to befriend Apollo as much as possible.

NH - Cherry. I am not even sure if friendships are considered in this game. I do not remember who hosted my birthday in 2020, and don't remember befriending a particular villager the most, but the Sisterly villagers are extremely easy to befriend, and are very heartwarming.

I actually have Apollo in all five versions, and he is my favorite villager, but if there is a version he has the most likelihood of being the one at my door, it's New Leaf. Remember, these are my predictions, not hopes. There's a difference.

I will definitely do a review of my birthday across all five games at the end of June 9th, mentioning who was apart of what versions. 💖💕

My favorite events are Toy Day and the Fireworks Festival. The interactions with villagers are fun and I really like the music.

Without a doubt Halloween. 🎃

It’s my favourite holiday in real life and I was always heart broken that it didn’t feature in Wild World.

I love the vibes, I love the furniture you get as a reward, I love the actual game play or trick or treating.

Back