• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AL's Art Thread

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Hi everyone. Thought I would post a bit of my art. I'm currently doing almost daily (planning on taking breaks over the weekends) Pokemon paintings for October. Here are the ones I have finished so far:

WottNScor.png

ManaEeveeSpewpa.png

MedOddKids.png

JumboPuff.png

FlowerEevees1.png

FlowerEevees2.png

More to be added soon throughout the month. As well as some other art in between hopefully.

I may gradually add some of my bigger paintings here later on, but if you would like to see more of my work my socials are linked in my sig (anime/OC art mostly). <3

Thank you so much for checking in.

Last edited:
Your art is SOOO beautiful!!! I’d love to commission a Ninetales/Vulpix from you if you get a shop up and running! :love:🤩

These are so lovely! I can’t believe you are pulling out full color masterpieces daily! Great work and I can’t wait to see what comes next. (Eagerly awaiting a shop if you decide to open one). 🤩

Ahh, oh my, thank you so much everyone for the lovely comments so far. I will definitely look into opening a shop over the weekend if you are all interested. Would be happy to do discounted paintings for Pokemonth but also have an AC YCH that has been on the back of my mind for awhile too. <3<3 I'm so appreciative you all like like my work enough to ask.

Now, let me see if I can properly figure out how to quote reply everyone individually. ^^
Your art is SOOO beautiful!!! I’d love to commission a Ninetales/Vulpix from you if you get a shop up and running! :love:🤩

Ahh, thank you SO much! You are so nice! I would be absolutely honoured to draw a vulpix/ninetails piece for you, I can definitely ping/let you know when I open up shop if you like. <3 Though in the meantime, I do have an old Kanto/Kalos Vulpix piece I can share in this thread too in case you'd like to see it. ^^

Vulpix2NBG.png

I adore these! Absolutely beautiful work. :)

Waah, thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy you like them!
These are so lovely! I can’t believe you are pulling out full color masterpieces daily! Great work and I can’t wait to see what comes next. (Eagerly awaiting a shop if you decide to open one). 🤩

Ahh, thank you so much!! I'm one of those people who has to finish things in a sitting or they stay a wip for like a year/forever, so speed painting has become a necessity to ever get things done. Haha. I have a few more ideas sitting around so far, so I hope you will enjoy them (including a Pokemon as AC NPCs crossover hehe). <3 And of course! If you would like to be notified when I get a shop up, I'd be happy to.

These are beautiful! I especially like the Charmeleon and Jigglypuff piece. I’m eagerly waiting to see if you open a shop!

Ahh, thank you so much as well! I'm so glad you like the Charmeleon and Jiggly one especially because it is one that is an OC poketeams related and didn't have the context attached (basically, the Jigglypuff never evolves but over time it starts to grow pretty massive for the species, and the Charmeleon is just unsure how to feel that it's closing in on its size). ^^' x3 And like I offered to the others, if you would like to be pinged when I get a shop set up I would be happy to.

And thank you so much again for all the lovely comments again, you are all so nice and welcoming. <3<3<3

Ahh, thank you SO much! You are so nice! I would be absolutely honoured to draw a vulpix/ninetails piece for you, I can definitely ping/let you know when I open up shop if you like. <3 Though in the meantime, I do have an old Kanto/Kalos Vulpix piece I can share in this thread too in case you'd like to see it. ^^
Yess, please let me know when you open a shop! I absolutely LOVE the Vulpix piece you shared! Nine tales has been my favorite Pokémon since I was in 5th grade, and Vulpix always represents my 3 year old son! 🥰💖

Yess, please let me know when you open a shop! I absolutely LOVE the Vulpix piece you shared! Nine tales has been my favorite Pokémon since I was in 5th grade, and Vulpix always represents my 3 year old son! 🥰💖
I definitely will. I was feeling sick yesterday so progress dropped, but hopefully tonight/tomorrow. And awwww, that is honestly the sweetest, I love hearing about stories about why Pokemon hold meaning, and also love to see sharing that love to your kids. I hope your son will grow to enjoy Vulpix/Pokemon just as much. <3<3

Oh my gosh! I love these so much!! <3

Ahh, thank you so much!! I'm so happy you do like them. ^^

Aaand. Okay the past two days were painting breaks, and I just doodled some Pokefusions and a recolour as adopts. So I don't know if it's okay to post them here because it may be seen as advertising (they aren't painted anyway so nothing too exciting beyond the design)? So instead here is some slightly older paints of my OCs with their Pokemon. Next update will be back to regular poketober.

MedOddish2.png
ManaVee.png

NaelPuff.png
TeiChar.png

bro i don’t even know where to begin with complimenting your art... no words will properly convey just how gorgeous it is. 😭 the colour palettes in your poketober artworks are giving me all the autumn vibes, it’s so lovely! and of course the backgrounds and setups are so stunning and beautifully drawn as well. <3 i’m not a pokémon fan, but i’d gladly hang these up in my home. i especially love the pumpkin oshawott (i think that’s his name lol) that you shared in your first post, he’s so so cute! amazing job you’ve done with all of these. 🥰

Last edited:
bro i don’t even know where to begin with complimenting your art... no words will properly convey just how gorgeous it is. 😭 the colour palettes in your poketober artworks are giving me all the autumn vibes, it’s so lovely! and of course the backgrounds and setups are so stunning and beautifully drawn as well. <3 i’m not a pokémon fan, but i’d gladly hang these up in my home. i especially love the pumpkin oshawott (i think that’s his name lol) that you shared in your first post, he’s so so cute! amazing job you’ve done with all of these. 🥰
Ahhhhhh! You are so nice, thank you!! I'm so honoured that you like these despite not even being a Pokefan. Compositions are such a weak point for me (that I've been trying to overcome) so it means so much that you think they look so nice. And yeas! That is Oshawott with a Pumpkin head. <3

Here is today's painting a little early because I may just design a pokefusion for tomorrow. But also, Some OC art too, these two have been sitting as wips and I was determined to finish them by Halloween. Got a little lazy with the painting so maaaaaybe, I'll feel motivated to clean it up more later but they get the idea across. ^^;

PikaScare.png

ManaMedWonderlandMa.png
ManaMedWonderlandMe.png

More OC stuff today (last week of Poketober may just be fusion designs but will see. ^^' If that's the case may just post a group shot of them) so will be sharing some different art now. ^^

Just testing my Poketober painting style on human characters to start doing splash paints of them + comms <3

56333122_6ZWxVJSFYDpkeUK.png

Reviving an old style of wiggle animation I used to do.

56298871_jKq7f2JQ6eoOMzH.gif

Related to the last OC pictures I posted, I wanted to do a painting of them together, though...will see if I get to it with just a week left. ^^'

ManaMedWonderlandPaint.png

And finally, something different. I've been wanting to try making colouring pages so this is my first attempt, still working out the style I want to use but plan for future ones to have backgrounds too. Just a simple drawing for the test run. The link for the PDF is over here (as well as the TOS): LINK
(it's free to DL so I hope it's okay to post the link to it?? If not please let me know and I can remove it)

ColouringPageB2.png

Thanks so much for checking in. <3

A humble little update today, I spent most of the week working on fusion designs, but wanted to practice the painting style on humans more...plus Legends Arceus hype because I finally got the game a couple days ago ;u;. Hoping to finish the sketch wip I posted last time before the 31st oof.

Legends.png

Back