• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AL's Art Thread

A couple silly OC things. <3

65645235_ZLgwCNZw8l5mpwu.png

65741537_3Edr4rX4aVWjfUJ.png

Overly pink stuff. 😅 The top one is very Barbie themed because tl;dr Barbie movie reminded me of a barbie themed pic I wanted to draw years ago and then I just turned it into a whole sketch dump.
The Sanrio chibis was mostly because of a friend who said my angler whale child wasn't cute, and our discourse led to things.

65825988_hxjlSwEOge2eNCc.png

Then also, me degrading in ref quality instead of improving. Doodled this to throw him up on Artfight this year, but now IDK if I'm actually gonna be able to participate much this year anymore oops.

So a month or so back I wanted to draw my boy as a vampire but was like, too busy, no real excuse to, will save it for Halloween. Then the AF teams were revealed and I was like okay.... I could clean this up more but that will wait until October. |D I'm also not personally a vampire person (just bats, bats are great) so I randed into werewolf so it's very off theme and needed the bonus doodle. x3
MedVampBat.png
AFWolves.png

Aaaand some extra silly Pokemon doodles. I tried to draw them from memory and royally failed. :' )
DrawingPokemonFromMemory1.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory2.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory3.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory4.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory5.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory6.png
DrawingPokemonFromMemory7.png

Sharing some art things. A little wip that I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with the composition/bg beyond water ahaha.

MedPuddle.png

Also a couple smaller/faster OC paints. ❤️

67503279_gSDTMfZFuh3aOY7.png
67522604_97pY9MkUw3gvUsU.png

Aaaand, just a little something I drew a few months ago and dug up again. I had...some sort of plan for these but I really don't remember what anymore, haha....I'll hopefully remember/find some other purpose for them because I kind of want to do more of these for a few of my other OCs. |D

68036101_So3KGJfT0W3qPEq.png

I need a place to store all my galaxolotl doodles, soooo here we go. They have been the majority of what I've drawn lately beyond my Oshawotts and AF attacks (which I may or may not post here?? probably not but...), rip OC art. 😔

The OG pitch panic drawing when team names opened up.

NewCanvas17.png

Annnd, the rest of the doodles I've been spamming everywhere.

GalaxolotylDoodles.png
GalaxolotlYay.png
GalaxolotlCheer.png

GalaxThankYou.png
GaxoPeek.png
GaxoAHHH.gif
GaxoPuzzle.png
GaxoCry.png
GAxoStardust.png
GaxoTea.png
GaxoDust.png
Gaxopoke.png
GaxoCookies.png
GaxoFlagD.png
GaxoStarFrags.png
Gaxo3000.png
GAxoWooper.png
GaxoRainDust.png
GaxoEggs.png
GaxoGame.png
GAxoStardstW.png
GaxoRival.gif

Aaaand the flag. Which I didn't have time to actually paint so it was just rush crayon colours. May complete the full painted version one day. ;u;
GaxoFlag.png

Part 2 will most likely happen soon. There are still two emotes waiting for the proper event at least.

A few more cheebs. <3 Haven't really been drawing much OC stuff lately but still did a few doodles.

71457785_S31cbIzpnOQNHdz.png
71456736_nROCAGKToyJB6bo.png

And the halloween outfits for my two best babies this year, I dunno if I'll have the time to do an actual painting for them this year, but I'd like to. ;u;
71455743_paz689vhdsGe10d.png

Hi there :),
I like your drawings i want to participate in the halloween event but im 0 talent hehe, could i commission you a profile and signature art piece with a halloween themed ?

Looking forward for your reply 🎃

Hi there :),
I like your drawings i want to participate in the halloween event but im 0 talent hehe, could i commission you a profile and signature art piece with a halloween themed ?

Looking forward for your reply 🎃

Hi Sara!! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like my art. 💕

I would love to draw a Halloweeny themed sig/av for you if you like! I do only accept RLC for art commissions atm though, if you are okay with that, I don't know if you were looking to comm with bells/collectible (totally understand if you were looking for a forum currency exchange ofc).

I haven't really updated my art shop here in a looong time so it's a little out of date, but you are absolutely more than welcome to DM me or message on discord (frostyalmonds there too) about what you are looking for and I can . I'm not sure when the deadline is for the event, but I should be able to have the time to get it done by Saturday at the latest. <3

---

And also, I'll just slip in a few art things too. I haven't really drawn anything besides my daily Wott art + comms this month, so here's a small handful of wotters. 🌈
39777172-28ba-40b3-a0ae-aa32ec1d442b_wottirl.png
ff8dcd1a-7de7-413f-b95a-b334f949385c_wottreshi.png
c20014df-637f-4792-85e7-3d8da300ef5b_wottbttf.png

these are all so cute!! i love your art
Waah, you're so sweet, thank you!!!! I'm so glad you like it. <3<3<3

Still haven't done much personal art lately but I haaaave done a couple of doodles that I didn't have the energy to go in a fully work on.

73287747_VOe0TmTBMIwfmEL.png
73287855_d7Xh02lMRjRzOPh.png
This one was literally like extra scribbly and colour block before I realized I wouldn't have the energy to actually go in and fix/paint it oops. |D
Also chibis of my best kids and wotts because my favourite things. 💕
72968110_ZFkii0u3Uz7NQRk.png

Back