• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AL's Art Thread

STAAHHHPPP i can’t handle all the cuteness of WOTTMAS!!! 🤩 Sooo adorable!!

Hehe. I am glad, please enjoy all the Wotts! Thank you, I'm so glad you like them! I already have the last pages sketched out and didn't manage to slip in a Vulpix/Ninetails (I was feeling like the gen 1 rep was getting a little much :oops:), but somehow, one day I will draw a picture of them together.

I guess since I'm here I can slip in the past two pages too. 4 more days to go!

2022D18.png
2022D19.png

Hehe. I am glad, please enjoy all the Wotts! Thank you, I'm so glad you like them! I already have the last pages sketched out and didn't manage to slip in a Vulpix/Ninetails (I was feeling like the gen 1 rep was getting a little much :oops:), but somehow, one day I will draw a picture of them together.

I guess since I'm here I can slip in the past two pages too. 4 more days to go!

2022D18.png
2022D19.png

All of your art is stunning, but I'm so happy to see sweet, adorable Delibird make an appearance! Oshawott and Scorbunny's outfits are also just too sweet! 😍✨

All of your art is stunning, but I'm so happy to see sweet, adorable Delibird make an appearance! Oshawott and Scorbunny's outfits are also just too sweet! 😍✨

Waah, thank you so much S.J. you are way too kind! I am so glad you like their sweaters and Delibird's appearance, I couldn't not feature the santa Pokemon a couple times haha. <3

There is one day remaining, which is going to be a rather simple page. But in the meantime here are two more of the last 4 days. ^^
2022D20.png
2022D22.png

Sorry for replying weeks later, but thank you so much! That means so much to me that you like it and it gives a warm vibe. 🥰

Drew a quick little doodle of my OC because I have been neglecting my kids lately. 🥲
59198799_Ap6dqMWdwA0rnAx.gif
my first thought when i saw you won a snow bunny from 12 days of collectibles was literally “omg i hope they draw something including a snow bunny”, so you have no idea how insanely happy this has made me LOL. this is so cute!!! 🥺💚

my first thought when i saw you won a snow bunny from 12 days of collectibles was literally “omg i hope they draw something including a snow bunny”, so you have no idea how insanely happy this has made me LOL. this is so cute!!! 🥺💚
Waaah, thank you Xara. You are always so nice. 😭It was so meant to be because I was literally thinking about snow bunnies like a day or two before I won because of a show I was watching and then I just, suddenly had one here??? Couldn't not draw some after that. I'm so glad it could make you happy too. ❤️❤️❤️

But here is a round two because I originally wanted to animate the snow bunnies but I couldn't figure out what movement I wanted (originally wanted to go for a nose twitch that rabbits do but....no nose to really accomplish that haha) so a hopping friend. One day there will be a round three that is an actual painting when I'm not as burnt out.

59209539_qvTxOCejCuWLCaq.gif

FrostyAlmonds, I have been following your Wottmas journey on Instagram and I am so amazed, all the freakin' time. I really can't find the words to express how much I love your work and how happy I am to see you post. I don't want to burn you out, or apply any pressure, but it's just such a delight to see your art and I learn so much from even the lil speedpaints you post. LOVE ITTTT.
And now you reveal this super cool OC? Do you have a reference sheet for them (Aure?)?

FrostyAlmonds, I have been following your Wottmas journey on Instagram and I am so amazed, all the freakin' time. I really can't find the words to express how much I love your work and how happy I am to see you post. I don't want to burn you out, or apply any pressure, but it's just such a delight to see your art and I learn so much from even the lil speedpaints you post. LOVE ITTTT.
And now you reveal this super cool OC? Do you have a reference sheet for them (Aure?)?
Ahh, that means so much Jadetine! I hope it was a fun little daily countdown and could add just a little bit more joy to your days last month. <3 I'm really so happy you feel that way about my art. ;m; And noooo, you saying that isn't stressful in the slightest, the opposite in fact. The burnout is really just with painting full scenes right now, that's why I've been doing small little chibis and stuff lately. This is why I have like 50 different styles I just bounce around when I need a break from one 😅

And ahh, yes this is my boy Aure and I'm so glad you like him. ;m; He's one of my fav kids but I hardly draw him (okay that's all but one of my OCs minus one who gets 90% of the art). It's a couple years old, but I do have this reference of his design.

36194450_OFqeCxWrUEicvQB.png

I have barely done any oc art lately aside from a bunch of quick sketches, but I did make these two chibis of my main kids *counts fingers* like a month ago.

60166479_jCC82QxSzrmmaLY.png
59862932_68Z75wWYZfhYGKE.png

And also, a handful of Oshawotts because they have been a great subject for super quick low commitment daily warmup doodles (and they make me happy).

WottTea.png
WottCake.png

WottPlanter.png

First of all, your art is so beautiful!! Keep doing what you love its literally adorable and your rendering style is very inspiring and playful💕 I really like it!
Secondly, and this is just a funny side note, I saw your thread and thought it said AI art thread and not Al's art thread and got scared😭 so this was such a nice surprise!!

First of all, your art is so beautiful!! Keep doing what you love its literally adorable and your rendering style is very inspiring and playful💕 I really like it!
Secondly, and this is just a funny side note, I saw your thread and thought it said AI art thread and not Al's art thread and got scared😭 so this was such a nice surprise!!

Aww, thank you so much! You are way too sweet. I'm so glad you you do. ;u; 💘

ABSJADVBJVDJ NOOOO, I never even made the connection. The irony is a couple years ago (before this ai art plague) I wanted to turn my net alias into AI (capital i) because it looked like the same name. Now I'm pretty relieved I didn't because it wouldn't have aged well haha. I have another reason to hate ai art now though lol. I'm glad it could at least turn into a good surprise.

I love all of your art so much!! It’s just all so beautiful and wholesome, I just…I adore it all! 😭

I've somehow never stumbled across this thread before and ahhh your art is so cute!!! I love your Pokemon drawings, and your oc designs are so cool!! 😭

I've somehow never stumbled across this thread before and ahhh your art is so cute!!! I love your Pokemon drawings, and your oc designs are so cool!! 😭

Aww, I am awful about keeping things updated here but I'm super glad you did stumble across it today. ☺Thank you so much! That means so much to me that you like my art and especially my OC designs. 💗💗

Back