Design Our Next Balloon Collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a melon balloon?
1715733761563.png

Ok forget everything I've said - please consider: Blathers balloon!!!!!! How cute would it be together with Celeste plush 😭

View attachment 560062

IMAGINE:
View attachment 560064

I was drawing the balloons during class yesterday and my friend next to me asked what the hell I'm suddenly drawing balloons for. Explaining the concept of collectibles and contests on tbt to "outsiders" never gets old. 😂

View attachment 560065
I’ve been needing a blathers plushie forever. While I love love loveee the blathers balloon, he needs to be a plushie something fierce.

Ok forget everything I've said - please consider: Blathers balloon!!!!!! How cute would it be together with Celeste plush 😭

View attachment 560062

IMAGINE:
View attachment 560064

I was drawing the balloons during class yesterday and my friend next to me asked what the hell I'm suddenly drawing balloons for. Explaining the concept of collectibles and contests on tbt to "outsiders" never gets old. 😂

View attachment 560065
don't mind me, just thinking of stealing the blathers balloon for preservation (profile) purposes

How about a (sparkly?) golden balloon like the one you get the golden slingshot from?
https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons/3/31/CoolBalloons.jpg?width=640
This was going to be my second suggestion, glad to see that it was mentioned. Looks cool, and the sparkle of the Gold Rose and the shine of the Golden Easter Egg have me really wanting a gold balloon.

This was going to be my second suggestion, glad to see that it was mentioned. Looks cool, and the sparkle of the Gold Rose and the shine of the Golden Easter Egg have me really wanting a gold balloon.
I was sort of thinking my platinum anniversary balloon would have a similar color scheme except in its own respective color and have sparkles but then I thought that would be too much for the idea.

View attachment 560062

IMAGINE:
View attachment 560064

View attachment 560065
Wait, we could combine this idea with my Celeste Chick Balloon idea and we'd have a balloon set!

My three balloon suggestions are as follows:
1 - A Buck balloon! Not just the outline of a horse, it would have to resemble my beloved, Buck. 🐴
2 - A bell bag! 💰
3 - Tom Nook! He's the raccoon that's always present through thick and thin! 🦝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back